❤️40🖤

Edited

The wedding was grand and endearing. Everyone enjoyed it very much. Now Taehyung and Jungkook are going back to their home as husbands, and they also have to catch an early morning flight to the Maldives for their honeymoon.

They reach their home and freshen up for bed. A sweet silence wanders between both of them, making the atmosphere something
unpredictable.

Jungkook freshened up first. He was wearing his casual hoodie and pants. When Jungkook came out all dressed Taehyung went inside bathroom to freshen up himself. The wedding day was really wonderful but tiring, then as the centre of attention, but they enjoyed it.

Jungkook leaned against the headboard of the bed as he scrolled through social media. Their marriage had become the hottest trending topic of the day, with numerous comments and reactions flooding the various articles discussing Taekook's wedding. The majority of the comments were supportive of their union, while a few claimed Taehyung as their husband. Unfortunately, a handful of homophobic comments also lingered. However, Jungkook chose to focus solely on the positive remarks, letting out a gentle giggle.

Taehyung emerged from the washroom, a towel draped loosely around his waist, revealing his defined V-line. He used another towel to gently rub his damp hair.

Jungkook's attention swiftly shifted from the flooding of comments to the sight of the man who emerged from the bathroom, resembling a Greek god. Water droplets trailed down his chiseled physique, tracing a path along his well-defined abs, as they were embraced by the towel that hung loosely from his waist. It was none other than his beloved husband, with his hair wet and gloriously messed. Taehyung's strands danced in various directions as he ran the towel through his damp locks, gently drying them.

Unconsciously, Jungkook placed his phone on the bed and gravitated towards the man who stood there, his famous smirk adorning his godly handsome face, inviting him closer. Taken aback by the lavish sight before him, Jungkook swallowed visibly and began walking steadily towards his husband, as if guided by an autopilot mode.

Jungkook positioned himself near the alluring man, his gaze filled with admiration for the captivating sight. Slowly, he ran his hands along the sturdy neck of his husband, continuing down to the pronounced V-line, sending a delightful shiver through Taehyung's body. In a possessive whisper, younger uttered a simple yet profound "mine," his finger tracing a path across the firm chest of the man standing before him.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at the possessive nature displayed by his husband. He cherished this side of Jungkook deeply, now that they are beloved husbands. Catching the wandering hand of his bunny-like partner, who seemed completely absorbed in exploring his body, Taehyung interlaced their fingers, a tender smile gracing his face.

"Angel, baby, do you want to continue? We need to catch our early morning flight," Taehyung inquired, gently tracing his index finger from the younger man's forehead down to his chin.

Jungkook shifted his bambi-like gaze away from the elder's erect nipples and focused on his face instead. Deep in thought, he tilted his head, displaying a beautiful pout on his ethereal features. Catching the CEO off guard, the younger abruptly tugged at the towel that was wrapped around his husband's waist, pulled and throw it around the bedroom somewhere. He mischievously giggled at the elder's startled expression.

"Well, if we don't want to miss the flight," Jungkook playfully declared, "then it looks like we won't be getting any sleep tonight."

Taehyung's eyes darkened as his inner beast began to emerge. He stood there, fully naked, a raw and lustful gaze emanating from his being. His cock was directly parallel to the floor hardly trying to hold back not to pound ravishingly on the pregnant male before him.