❤️9🖤

Edited

The next day, Jungkook was laying on a big king-sized bed, thinking about the things that happened yesterday. Yes, yesterday had changed his life after his current boss, cum master, stated the rules, punishments, and rewards. The very next minute, Taehyung made the kneeling boy come to his legs and hugged him to ease his mind.

Flashback

"Come, we have to go somewhere," the dominant stated, and the younger agreed without any protest because from now onwards, he was bound to follow the rules—his master's rules.

They went out of the huge mansion, and Taehyung's glorious matte black Lamborghini halted at Seoul University. Jungkook was confused because it was the college where his brother was studying, and he wondered why his boss had stopped in front of Seoul University.

"Mm... master, why are we here?" he asked hesitantly.

"From now onwards, call me by my name, and why we are here is a huge question. You will see it. Call my name, baby. I want to hear it from your sweet mouth," Taehyung said softly.

"Tae...Taehyung," Jungkook shyly mumbled, and his cheeks covered with a pink blush. He looked down on his lap. Taehyung felt euphoric hearing his name for the first time from someone he cared about. He never knew that his name could feel this good. Taehyung gave a sweet smile to Jungkook and stroked the raven locks of the bunny.

"Angel... feel comfortable around me, no need to feel nervous. You know one thing... as much as I own you, you also own me. Not only are you mine, but I'm also yours in any way unless you want me to be anything else." When Taehyung stated these words, a tingling sensation spread across Jungkook's body. The sweet nicknames from the CEO really made Jungkook's stomach flip. He felt really good; after all, it wasn't that bad being with the CEO.

After that, Taehyung went out of the car and opened the door for Jungkook, which left the younger stunned at his spot. He simply came out of the car, but it seemed elegant. It was evening when the college got dismissed, and every student was outside. Some of them noticed the presence of the young CEO and the beautiful boy with him.

They walked towards a particular class, and the younger frowned at the direction the CEO was walking. His doubts were confirmed when they stopped in front of his brother's classroom. He timidly looked at the CEO, unsure of what was about to happen next.

"Don't worry, I have made an appointment with the best doctor in the country. We are going to take him there and start the treatment immediately so he can attend his college trip, okay?" Jungkook's heart swelled hearing the thoughtful words from the CEO, and his eyes became glossy with gratitude.

"You.. you..  don't have to do it.. Taehyung..." he mumbled.

"But I have done it already my angel now no more questions let's find him"

They both entered the classroom and Jungkook's eyes widen at the scene and the ceo smirked at the scene playing infront of them. Two boys were kissing no...making out each other. One was obviously Jungkook's one and only brother yeonjun. By look of situation every one can say that he is also a bottom like Jungkook. The boys were unaware of their presence until.

"Oh my god" Jungkook shouted keeping his hands on his mouth. Two heads snapped towards the two and yeonjun pushed back the other mumbling a shit and was embarrassed. His brother caught him making out with another boy.

"Hyung..." the youngest of all was confused he don't know what to say and lowered his head.

"Yeonjun right?" The ceo asked the youngest walking near the boy.