Chapter three - pretty early call

-next morning-

You wake up hearing your phone vibrating on your dresser. You sit up, stretching, and rubbing your eyes. You picked up your phone and see that Bruce was calling you. You answer.

"What time is it? Feels early," You say, yawning.

"It's 6am," He says,"I tried calling you around 7pm but you didn't answer so I assumed you went to sleep hopefully?"

You did go to sleep, you don't when you went to sleep but it did feel like you had a good deep slumber. Best sleep of your life.

"I think I did," You replied,"I feel like I got the best sleep I have ever had in years, still feeling tired though,"

"I mean you haven't gotten sleep for the past week so I would assume you would still be tired," He says, laughing and you laughed too. You then felt your eyes become heavy as you yawn.

"Yeah well...thanks for calling," You say, laying back down on your side.

"I'm always here for you," Bruce says, his voice calm and deep. It made you feel relaxed.

"Mm," you hum as you close your eyes and drift to sleep. You don't know when Bruce hung up.

-couple hours later-

You wake up and quickly check the time. It was 3:20pm. God this is the best sleep but yet I still feel like shit. You decided to get up and go to the kitchen where you see Harper sitting on the counter on her phone. She turns to you.

"Oh hey sleepy head!" She says, giving you a smile. You give her a small wave, rubbing your eyes, still a little sleepy.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" You ask as you make your way to the coffee maker.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," She replies, you roll your eyes in response and start making yourself coffee,"No, I'm not going to work because I was worried about you, you didn't wake up for work today and you just kinda slept while Bruce Wayne was calling you," she explains as you lean against the counter while your coffee cup fills up,"I answered one time to say hi and he said to call him back,"

"You answered!?" You asked, not okay with her just entering your room and deciding to just answer your fucking phone.

"We'll yeah you missed like 5 of his calls," She says, so causally,"He calls you a lot, says your taking the week off and shit, seems like he's genuinely worried,"

Harper gives you the Lenny face as you once again roll your eyes.

"He's just a good guy," you reply as you pour creamer into your coffee. Harper laughs at this.

"Probably extra good to you," She replies, kicking her legs back and fourth,"Anyways you should call him and talk to the doctor, I can help sense I have the day off,"

"Right," you reply, taking a sip of your coffee burning your tongue because it was hot. Ouch. You then take out your phone and call Bruce who almost picks up instantly.

"You fell asleep on call this morning," Bruce teases. You breath a laugh.

"We'll I said I was tired," You replied, taking a sip of your coffee.

"Did you just wake up?" He asks.

"No, I mean yes, yes and no, I woke up 10 minutes ago," I explain to him. I heard him chuckle.

"So you haven't planned something with your doctor?" Bruce asks.

"Well no duh, your the one who told me to get sleep so that's what I've been doing!" You defend yourself. Your weren't lying he told you to relax and get sleep and that's what your doing.