Chapter thirthteen - 5:34AM

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️
This chapter will still be dealing with topics of depression and suicide. If those topics are triggering, do not read this chapter.

———————————————————————————

-next day-

5:34AM

You slept in the hospital room with Harper, laying next to her on her bed. You barely got any sleep and so did Harper, you basically stayed up the whole night binging Twilight on the tv. Both of you just talked and talked durning the movies, sometimes deep topics, sometimes just to make fun of the movie. You were still planning on going to the gala with Bruce today, you were debating on not but Harper said you should, to feel distracted.

"Here how about we double check your bags to make sure we got everything you want and need," You say, getting up out of the bed and pick up her duffel bag of clothes. Bruce and you went back to your apartment and grabbed her stuff while on call with her, to make sure we got everything for her.

"I think it's fine," Harper says, sounding tired,"I don't really care too much, I don't think I'm going to try to dress up nice for a psychward,"

You chuckled as you carefully looked through her bag.

The nurse entered the room.

"Are you ready?" They ask. You zip up Harpers bag as she gets out of bed. You nodded 'yes' at the nurse,"Alright, grab your stuff, say goodbye, and I'll be waiting outside,"

The nurse leaves the room. We chose the psychward here in the hospital sense it was closer and the cheapest and kinda had the best reviews.

You hand the bag over to Harper who was standing in front of you. She takes it, sets it down on the floor, and gives you a big embrace.

"I'm going to miss you," She says. You hug back.

"I'm going to miss you too," You replied,"I'll make sure to call everyday, or five times everyday okay?"

They gave you the number once you chose the place last night.

"Okay," Harper replies, smiling as she wipes a tears,"I love you,"

"I love you too," You say, smiling back as a tear rolls down your cheek.

Harper picked up her duffel bag and you both walked out the room Together. The nurse was waiting right outside.

"Alright I am going to lead you through those doors," The nurse says, pointing to hospital doors leading to another hallway,"I will lead you to your room and all that,"

"Okay," Harper replies. She then turns to you and gives you another big hug, you hug back. You then watch her follow the nurse down the hall, and enter the door. Watching the doors close behind them and see Harper turn her head, peaking through the mini windows of the door before disappearing. You sigh and exit to waiting room.

You look around and see Bruce standing up from his seat. You walk over and give him a big embrace. You began crying into his chest as he gently wraps his arms around you. He stood their in silence, letting you cry. After a couple of minutes, you pull away, and wipe your tears.