Chapter seventeen - kidnapped?!

You slowly opened your eyes, your vision now blurry as you gain feeling in your body. You tried moving but something held your ankles and wrist down. Your eyes soon began to focus and regained vision. You looked around, scanning your surroundings. You were tied to a the arms and legs of a wooden chair, in the center of some concrete old room with nothing else in it besides a door in on of the corners of the room. You had a cloth that went around your mouth and the back of your head so you were restricted from calling for help. Your tried pulling on the ropes of the chair but that kinda hurt so you stopped that. You were stuck, in an unknown place. My god, you gotta be fucking kidding me. WHY DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO ME?! WHY DO I GET INTO TROUBLE LIKE THIS!! Obviously, you were freaking out. I mean you were kidnapped by who know who's and taken to this unknown place. You have no way of getting and you were very sure you were gonna die.

Suddenly the door opens and you turn your head towards it. A guy with curly brown hair, a leather jacket with a maroon shirt underneath, black jeans and some timberline boots walks in and stands by the door while a big fat guy in ugly ass white suit comes walking with a smug look on his face. The penguin. Oh of course it's the fucking Penguin. IM FUCKING DEAD ALREADY!!

"Hello Sweetheart," The penguin says, which gave the ick. You can not stand this man,"How are you?" He asks, as you stare at him, trying to keep a sort of tough act going but really you were shaking and couldn't help it. You also couldn't answer cause of the duck tape,"Oh right, sorry about that,"

Penguin rips of the duck tape over your mouth and you wince in pain. Fucking tore off the peach fuzz off my face...

"Why am I here?" you asked, trying your best to act calm and neutral but of course, your anxiety could handle this situation. You have no idea how the hell you were going to survive this. What the fuck do I do?

"Well, me and Bruce know each other, you know?" Penguin says, puffing out smoke from his cigar,"So, it's just business,"

"Okay...that doesn't answer my question," You say, not understanding how you could be apart of the business your never knew Bruce was apart of,"Why am I here?"

"Well, Bruce's business, you work for him right? So your apart of it," Penguin explains, looking a confused by you not knowing this.

"I work in a god damn cubicle! I didn't know there was anything deeper than that!! I don't know anything about the secret business, I didn't even ask!" You explain, now a little annoyed,"yeah, sure, I filed shit for him but nothing that was related to you!"

"You sure have an attitude for someone stuck in this life or death situation," Penguin questions, a little entertained by your reactions. You shrug.

"Look, if I'm going to die, I'm going to die looking like I put up a fight and was being funny at the same time," You replied,"I have priorities,"

Penguin have you a little laugh, looking down at you with an entertained look, like you were an animal at a circus. This worries you. I gotta stop being sarcastic....but it's my only in uncontrollable coping skill. What if I do the 'I don't give a fuck' attitude where I shrug and don't say anything. No, they try to up their game and scare me more and I'll die. Maybe, try to act all freak out and cry. No, that will just get me killed cause they like those reactions, that the whole point. Maybe stay utterly silent? No, that will also just...get...me...killed. ANY OF THESE OPTIONS IM GOING TO DIE!! I'm just screwed either way....

"I like you, your funny," He says, putting the cig between his lips,"Look, wether you knew about it or not, I honestly don't care. Bruce owes me money and he seems to care a lot of about you so your the motivation for him to give me said money,"

"The 'you give me money and I won't kill the one you loveeee'," you said the 'love' part sarcastically,"Your a very generic Mafia criminal in every fucking super hero movie,"

He growls and grabs your chin forcefully, making you look straight into his fat chubby face. You froze when he did this and every once of sarcasm you had in your body just got scared and ran away.

"You think your so fucking funny?" He yells, spitting on your face a little,"Do you know who the fuck I am? Do you know the power I hold?! Once your involved with me like this your involved for the rest of your fucking life! Including your friends, family, anyone you know!! They are all affected by you being involved!" He let's go of your chin, throwing it to the side as your breathing was heavy from panic,"So, watch your fucking mouth,"

You didn't say anything or do anything. You just stared at the ground in fear, now realizing that your screwed. Well, you knew you were screwed before but now it's actually settling in. The realization that only you but your friends and family are in danger. God I should of just shut up...the silent route would of been better.

Penguin than leaves the room, his body guard shutting the door and locking it behind him. You were just alone in an empty concrete room, now awaiting your demise and not knowing when it would happen. You were just alone with your thoughts. Terrible day...maybe my last day. God fucking damn it why did I go to the gala?!

———————————————————————————

Hello!! Sorry for not posting so much. Writers block has been getting to me and school fucking sucks.
But I hope you liked it! I know it was a little shorter than others but I did write a lot so yea.
Anyways!! Thank you all for reading!! Hoped you enjoyed! :) have a good day/afternoon/night!! <3

Song of the day: Tears over beats by Modern Baseball