Chapter seven - shopping date?🤭

10 minutes passed and you heard a knock at your door. You quickly get up from your couch and walk over to the door. You open it to see Bruce standing in front of it, waiting for you. He was tall, and his face looked brighter than usual. He was wearing his normal work attire, a white button up dress shirt, a black bow tie with little dark gray dots, a black suit jacket, black trousers, a long wool trench coat, and his shoes were black regular pilgrim shoes. His hair was gelled back and you got to see more of his face instead of half of it covered by his Robbie from gravity falls hair style. He looked handsome and you felt your heart racing as he smiled at you.

"You ready?" He asks you, his voice soft. You felt your face heat up and don't know why cause all he did was ask a question.

"Ye-yeah," You stutter which you rarely do. You immediately felt embarrassed about it and tried your best to play it off but Bruce noticed and his smile turned into a smirk.

"Did you just stu-Stu-stutter?" He teases, leaning against your door frame. You feel butterflies in your stomach emerge as you become more shy by the minute. Why am I feeling like this? I'm usually so good at keeping my emotions intact.

"Oh, it matters to me baby," He says, in a little bit of a seductive tone. Your eyes quickly widen with shock. Did he just call me baby? You didn't know how to react and you felt your stomach completely fill with butterflies fluttering around. Bruce then realizes what he said as his face heats up and he covers it with his hand, turning away,"I'm....I'm sorry, that was inappropriate,"

You giggle as you give him a assuring smile.

"It's okay Bruce, you didn't do anything wrong," You said, rubbing his arms,"We're going to be like this for the rest of the time and I am here for it,"

You basically told him that you were okay with flirting each other and he smiles at you, his face red.

"Alright, let's go then," He says, locking arms with you. You don't know why Bruce is so bright today, not just his face but his character. He seems excited and happy, more than usual you should say.

You and Bruce walked down the stairs, to the lobby, and out to the parking lot. You see his light gray, flashy, Lamborghini. Of course he brought his flashy car. You thought to yourself as he walked ahead of you just so he could open the door for you.

You thank him as you sit down and he closes the door once your feet were in the car. He walks around the front to the driver side where he enters and sits down. He starts up the car with a loud VROOM that makes you flinch from being startled.

"Sorry," He says, softly,"Didn't mean to scare you,"

"Pfft it's fine," you assure him,"I honestly don't know why I got scared,"

Bruce laughs as little as he drives off, you assume he is heading to the Gotham mall, sense is basically the only mall. He was driving pretty fast, 100 mph but only when the roads were empty, which to your surprise a lot of them were.

"I like your outfit," He says, keeping his eyes on the rode. You looked at him a little shocked because you barely even put effort into this outfit. You just grabbed shit out of your closet that was going to be the easiest to slip on and off.

"Really? Thank you," You say, blushing a little,"I barely even put in effort,"

"Well..I think it looks cute," Bruce replies. Your cheek immediately heat up. He is really feeling flirty today isn't he?

You smile to yourself and feel more confident with the fit you chose. You felt good about yourself for once and it's all thanks to Bruce.

You get to the mall and Bruce parks near the entrance. You were about to exit but Bruce stops you.