SIX

instagram

brookeadler hey siri play good morning by kanye west 🌞8,987,308 likes | 962,927 comments

8,987,308 likes | 962,927 comments

stephaniehayes the view from the living room this morning 😩
brookeadler dude yes, i can't wait for summertime
stephaniehayes just a couple more months to go 🙌🏼
user1 jealous, just strictly jealous
user2 summer is the best season without a doubt
user3 YESS

user4 SHES A KANYE FAN?
user5 she's literally perfect
user6 no she's the opposite, she's a filthy rat
brookeadler dude ikr who does she think she is 🙄
user7 BRO GET OUT
user8 and this is why i love brooke
user9 BROOKE STOP IT

user10 wonder if jacks with her?
user11 @jackhughes
user12 they're probs just friends CHILL OUT

user13 THE VIEW OMG
user14 IKR JEALOUS

user15 just imagine the rent they're paying 🥵

-

"pookie what do i wear?!"

"i thought it was just a hockey game?" stephanie yelled from my bed across the room.

i just got out of the shower and am standing in my closet wrapped in a towel dumbfounded by the endless choices i could make.

"just wear something cute, i don't know like jeans and a bodysuit? you could never go wrong with that."

i grab a black body suit and a pair of blue jeans and throw them on the bed next to her.

"okay get out so i can change in peace please," i say pointing to the door. she dreadfully gets up from my bed, dragging her feet on the floor walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

i put on the designated outfit and decide to stick with it, like steph said you can never do a basic outfit wrong.

"you can come in now!" i shout.

she comes back in and takes a seat on my bed, i walk into my bathroom and grab the moisturizer sitting on the counter and start applying it on my skin.

"tell me why you can't come with me again?" i ask.

"because you don't need me to be there and i got invited to a dior beauty event and you can never say no to that.." she trails off wandering into my closet.

"so while your stuck watching your boyfriends hockey game, i will be drinking with other influencers and learning about makeup." she says grabbing a black dress from my closet.

i start applying concealer under my eye to brighten it up and start patting it in with a damp beauty blender.

"firstly he's not my boyfriend and secondly you're not wearing my dress" i argue.

"the hell i am, and what do you call a boy who is your friend? don't just say a friend because you two won't be that for much longer after tonighttt." she sings the last word out before walking out of my room.

taking my dress with her.