VINGT CINQ

"come dance, come on, get up." i said impulsively holding my hand out.

"i'm terrible at dancing." jack said reluctantly getting up from his seat taking my hand.

"who cares." i said holding his hand and guiding him out to the rather large balcony outdoors.

it was a bit chilly but passionfruit by drake was playing in the background. i don't know if we were too caught in the moment but we didn't seem to care about how cold it really was.

i put my arm around his neck pulling him closer, our bodies merely inches away from touching. sometimes i forget how pretty he is, the cute freckles scattered throughout his face, or how blue his eyes really are.

everything was interrupted when his lips touched min-

"holy shit what are you doing?!" i yelped, startled, quickly covering my body parts with my arms.

"calm down its not like i've never seen those before." steph said leaning against my bathroom counter looking at me straight in the eyes.

after a couple of seconds i hesitantly got back to rinsing the conditioner out of my hair, standing under the rainfall of the lukewarm water.

"it looks like you just saw a ghost what's wrong?" she asked.

"nothing, i'm fine."

"i can tell when something's bothering you. what's wrong?" she asked once again.

"just thinking about last night and what happened." i responded.

"start speaking, i was asleep when you got home and i saw that vase of pink tulips on the kitchen island."

"it went good."

"is that all your going to say or do i have to get in that damn shower and turn the water cold for you to start opening up?" she threatens.

"okay okay, i'll speak. it went nice, we went to that nice lounge in times square; the skylark. we had fun. drank a bit, danced, and we kissed a couple of times." i said.

"what!" she said jumping up with excitement.

"yeah," i said with a laugh. i turned the water off and opened the shower door, grabbing the towel from the outdoor handle. wrapping it around me and standing next to her.

"so do you like him?" steph asked.

"i don't know. i obviously think he's attractive and we actually enjoy our company and the deep talks we have, and we share a ton of things in common. we just have an unreal connection." i gush.

"so are you saying you're in love with him?"

those words catch me by surprise yet again.

love.

it feels too early to call it love, but what if it is? what if this is just the start of something i don't want to end.

"it just might be." i say putting my head on her shoulder.

-

instagram

brookeadler about last night

10,010,263 likes | 1,702,258 comments

stephaniehayes YOU LOOKED SO HOT LAST NIGHT BYE
brookeadler i love you
stephaniehayes 🫶🏻🫶🏻
user1 LAST NIGHT? i just wanna know where she was
user2 omg do you think she'll have it in this weeks vlog since last vlog she had her driving to the devs game and her and steph going out
user3 omg probably, hopefully i love brooke's life so much, it's so entertaining
user4 don't we all

jackhughes 🥵
brookeadler 🫠
user5 JACK STOP IT
user6 i'm done i'm done i'm done
user7 DO YOU THINK HE WAS WITH HER LAST NIGHT?!?
user8 OMG PROBABLY WITH HIM SINCE SHE POSTED A PIC ON HER STORY OF HER IN A CAR AND IT LOOKED LIKE THE INSIDE OF A MERCEDES AND IM PRETTY SURE JACK HAS A MERCEDES IDK THO
user9 HOLY SHIT YOUR RIGHT, FBI HIRE HER NOW

lhughes_06 if my brother doesn't date you i will 😍
brookeadler 🤨📸
user10 BYE I LOVE BROOKE
user11 she's just casually pulling all the hughes brothers
user12 collecting them like they're infinity stones
brookeadler THAT MADE ME SNORT BYE
user13 can we appreciate how she reads her comments and responds to her fans
user14 one of the only influencers that actually appreciates her fans these days

user15 PUCK BUNNY ALERT

user16 i don't know if i wanna be her or with her

user17 brooke's so perfect it's unfair