QUARANTE SIX

i landed around 10 minutes ago in vancouver and already grabbed my bags when my phone received a notification, a text from jack.

'babe i'm outside the us terminal parked in a black range rover'

i quickly responded with 'on the way' before putting my phone back in my hoodie pocket and walking outside of the airport.

the weather wasn't too bad, a bit sunny and a couple clouds in the sky but nothing too cold. the weather reminded me exactly of new york weather.

i walked past a couple cars parked upon the street until i finally saw the black range rover that had no one inside of it.

i looked in front of me to see my boyfriend dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants pulling me into a hug, the smell of his cologne filling my nose.

we stayed there holding each other for a couple seconds before we finally let go, cheesy. i know.

"so did you miss m-," i shut him up by kissing his lips.

"guess i did," i said pulling away and rolling my suitcase before getting stopped.

"that's my job, go get your butt in the car."

"so demanding." i said playfully rolling my eyes.

i opened the passenger door to the car and set my goyard tote bag in the back.

jack got into the car after closing the trunk and turned the car on, "so how was the flight?" he asked, putting his seatbelt on.

"it was okay, i binged watched gossip girl the whole time and drank a glass of champagne so guess i can say i'm somewhat buzzed." i said while putting on my seatbelt, and jack turning on his blinker.

"did your parents land yet?" i added on, he took the turn and started driving out of the airport.

"yeah, they landed yesterday morning to watch quinn's game against the rangers last night."

"you would not believe who tagged along." he continued.

"who?" i asked intrigued.

"lukie pookie."

"no way." i said laughing a little.

"yeah he surprised me when i landed last night, he heard that you were coming and was like then i'm coming, i've got to meet the damn girl."

"wow i suddenly feel special ten times more special."

"you should, because you are."

"why is my boyfriend being such a sap today." i said sounding disgusted before i started laughing shortly after.

"you know you love me, xoxo jack."

"god you're so cheesy. but i'm actually so scared to meet your parents tonight. what if i make a complete fool out of myself?" i asked.

"you won't, they'll love you."

"you don't know that." i said.

"no trust me they've been begging to meet you ever since i told them about you."

"now i feel a billion times more scared."

-

instagram

brookeadler's story