QUATORZE

imessage

jacky 👹

jacky 👹
brooke
be safe pls

IM FINEDH HUHHESY

jacky 👹
brooke your drunk
go home

OKEY MOMD

jacky 👹
where are you

I AM ONN PLUTOD RNIN

jacky 👹
brooke i'm being serious
where are you

RINDPUS ROAM

jacky 👹
the one in tribeca

YEAHJDH

jacky 👹
i'm there in 30 minutes
don't go anywhere

OKSH MOM

-

i woke up with my head pounding, the sun poking through the blinds was so bright and i put my hand out in front of my eyes as an attempt to block it out.

"there's a glass of orange juice on your nightstand." some voice spoke.

"why are you screaming," i whispered,
slightly startled since it didn't sound like stephanie.

"you're very hungover brooke."

i open my eyes a little bit more and see jack sitting on the end of my bed. i sat up and grabbed the glass of orange juice and took a sip.

"what are you doing here?" i asked very confused and hungover.

"you got absolutely shitfaced last night with stephanie, and i had a weird feeling in my gut so i brought you two home." he answered.

i noticed the change in my clothing as i was in a pair of sweats and an oversized t-shirt.

"did we-"

"no, god no. last thing i'd ever do in my life is take advantage of a drunk girl." he responded.

"okay good. is stephanie still asleep?" i ask.

"yes, you can do the honors. i was just making sure you were okay. i have to head home since i have a game in a couple of hours, but i made you two breakfast, it's on the kitchen island. but i'll drop by after my game. go wake stephanie up before the food gets too cold."

he scooted closer and put his arms around me, pulling me in and kissing the top of my head before getting up and leaving.