QUARANTE SEPT

i always made sure to pack a couple formal outfits just in case i end up going somewhere nice during a trip and i'm very happy i decided on doing it.

i picked this white dress that had a semi flowy skirt but was still a tad bit tight, and the straps were tied on.

i decided on that paired with a black leather oversized jacket and a pair of black louboutins because you can never go wrong with red bottoms.

i looked in the mirror while spraying on my perfume and saw jack on the bed watching me get ready.

"enjoying the view?" i asked sarcastically.

"yeah it's pretty sweet." he answered back, smirking.

i rolled my eyes before sitting back on the hotel bed, putting my heels on.

"ready to go?" he asked.

"it's now or never." i said, shitting myself.

i'm so scared to meet his family, he's told me they already like me but there's still the anxiety that comes with meeting your partners parents.

•••

we walked about 5 minutes until we made it to the nice steakhouse we were going to have dinner at located in downtown vancouver.

we walked into the restaurant and quinn was already inside waiting for us.

"hey bro," quinn said walking to jack and dabbing him up, both of them smiling.

"do i not exist?" i said sarcastically.

quinn smiled and gave me a small hug, "it's nice to finally meet you." he said, "well, mom and dad are almost here and luke is her-" he continued being cut off mid-sentence.

"here?" luke said coming to be honest out of nowhere.

the brothers all smiled and greeted each other up.

"well if it isn't brooke." luke said, "come on your telling me you rather have him over all of this." he continued, running his hands down his body.

"yeah.. i think i'll pass." i said pushing him playfully, before giving him a side hug.

the hostess came up to us and took us to our table.

quinn and luke sat next to each other on one side of the table and me and jack on the other.

"mom just texted, she's here. i'll go get them." quinn said getting up and walking to the front of the restaurant.

holy shit.

i could feel my heart beating thirty times faster.

"you'll be fine." jack whispered in my ear, placing his hand on my lower back.

a couple minutes passed before quinn came back, his parents trailing behind him.

me and jack got up to greet them, "ah my son." ellen said pulling jack into a hug, jim said his hello to him shortly after.

"and this is my girlfriend, brooke." jack said.

"hi, nice to meet you mr. and mrs. hughes." i said.

"don't be silly you're practically family call me jim," his dad said holding his hand out for me to shake. after shaking it he took a seat at the table.

"please dear, call me ellen." his mom said, smiling. she pulled me in for a small hug before walking to sit next to her husband, me and jack sitting in front of them

"your so beautiful in real life, the pictures don't do you justice honey." she said.

"your so sweet ellen, thank you." i responded.

•••

we are almost done with dinner and so far it's gone absolutely amazing.

his parents have been telling the most embarrassing stories of the three of them as kids making all of us laugh our minds off. they're all really humble and down to earth despite being idolized by so many, i love how all of them still have that touch of human decency.

all of a sudden i felt a hand on my thigh, i looked down to see jack's hand on it.

"i can't wait to rip that dress off of you later tonight." he whispered into my ear.

i was instantly flustered, my face probably was turning red at this very moment.

"not in front of your parents." i whispered back.

"can you two stop making out, i'm trying to eat here." luke said, rolling his eyes.

"luke, knock it off." ellen responded immediately, making all of us laugh.

-

instagram

lhughes_06 @brookeadler's favorites ☺️107,296 likes | 43,927 comments

107,296 likes | 43,927 comments

_quinnhughes oh yeah for sure 💪🏼
brookeadler favorite idiots*
lhughes_06 ILL TAKE IT
trevorzegras your down bad 💀
jackhughes wrong version of you're bud
trevorzegras I SWEAR YOUR THE GRAMMAR POLICE
user1 GET OUT
user2 jack's just doing what's needed to be done
user3 OMG YES I GET SO ANNOYED WHEN PEOPLE USE THE WRONG VERSION OF YOUR OR THERE
user2 LITERALLY

user4 brooke met them 😪
user5 jealous af rn

user6 AWWWW

user7 quinn looks like he's being held at gunpoint
user8 doesn't he always?