CINQUANTE SEPT

i felt better now that i knew jack was okay. during the drive stephanie was coming up with ways to kill jack incase he didn't want to talk it out, which was quite interesting to say the least.

one of the ways included chopping off his finger nails and making him eat them until he starved to death.

and another included tying his hands and feet up and throwing him in the hudson river to drown.

i think it's time for her to stop watching criminal minds for everyone's own good.

after what felt like thirty million hours we made it to his apartment, "i think i'll take it from here." i said opening the car door, and closing it after getting out.

steph rolled down the car window, "if you two make up and you end up sleeping over, please text me. if not i'll be out here until you do."

i nodded before walking to the door outside his building, typing the code to get in on the door's pin pad. the door unlocked and i pressed the elevator button frantically, until it dinged and opened.

i walked in and pressed the '13' button. the top floor of his building.

i walked down the hallway leading to his apartment and knocked on the door. jack opened it after a couple seconds, dressed in plaid pajama pants with no shirt.

"hey," he said.

"can we talk?" i asked in a low voice, trying to be conscious of his neighbors and his most-likely sleeping roommate.

"yeah," he said moving out of the way.

"ty's not home, he's at some girls house or something like that." he continued.

"i'm sorry. i should've told you befor-," i said. tears streaming down my cheeks instantly.

"hey, hey. look at me. i shouldn't have lashed out at you like that." he said cutting me off. he placed his hands on the sides of my head and started wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"i should've let you talk. it's your story to tell." he said looking me in the eyes.

"i fucked up. you shouldn't be the one apologizing for keeping something personal from me. you have every right too," he continued.

"i should've told you. you should've known. you probably hate me right now." i said, tears still streaming.

"brooke, look at me. you are the most beautiful girl i know, you are my world. there's nothing you could ever do that'd make me hate you whatsoever. you deserve nothing less than the world."

i placed my head on his shoulder, sobbing into it. he wrapped his arms around me and just held me.

"it's okay beautiful, let it all out. you don't have to tell me until your ready," he said.

"mhm," i mumbled.

"come let's go get you into bed it's getting pretty late," he said. he picked me up bridal style and walked in to his room, setting me on his bed. i threw my slippers and hoodie off leaving me in sweats and a sports bra.