CINQUANTE QUATRE

jack practically carried me to his car after i sent the last text. picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. the pair came up with the masterplan of making it seem like jack had no idea trevor was going to be in new york but he did all along, as a way for me to meet trevor.

gotta love how jack put in the effort for us to meet, it's pretty cute honestly.

we drove from jersey to jfk, jack practically speeding the whole time, eager for us to finally meet. once we got to the airport we only waited for a couple minutes before princess zegras came out in all of his royal mastermind glory, dressed in grey sweats and a hoodie.

jack immediately got out to greet his best friend instantly hugging him. i got out of the passenger seat and walked up to the pair, trevor pushing his best friend off.

"ah the reason i even decided to come to new york for a night." he said.

"i don't know wether i should be flattered or not." i responded with a laugh.

"come on, you know you want a hug." trevor said extending his arms in front of me. i rolled my eyes before hugging the loser back.

"okay that's enough zegras for eternity," i said, pushing him off.

•••

we drove to my apartment since it was closer than jack's plus trevor was staying just ten minutes away from me at some fancy 5-star hotel.

"come on where is your hot roommate at?" trevor asked.

"i told you she's on her way here, she's not coming home for a couple more minutes." i answered walking to the couch with two beers for the boys and a white claw for me. i usually try not to day drink but it's 9pm somewhere else so fuck it.

"i can't get over your view, god your rich." trevor said.

"perks of being one of the highest paid youtubers." i responded

"the parties here!" steph said walking through the door with a large lululemon bag, "geez did you go shopping on your way here?" i asked.

"kinda, bought a shit ton of liquid gold. tequila, wine, vodka, seltzer, you name the alcohol. i got it," she responded.

"we're not throwing a house party steph." if there's one thing the girl loves, it's booze. she's got a liver of steel.

"your hot-i mean hi, i'm trevor." he said walking up to her extending his arm to her.

"yeah and i'm uninterested." she answered back leaving him standing there, walking to the fridge and grabbing a white claw for herself.

me and jack couldn't help but burst out into laughter at the same moment.

"anyways, what did i miss." she said plopping down on the couch, setting her white claw on the coffee table. trevor taking a seat next to her.

"nothing too important." jack responded.

"first of all why is trevor even in new york? all brooke said was 'warning trevor zegras is in our apartment'." steph asked.