2

Complete The Mission [Catch Bugs]

The door of the office was pushed open, and a staff member hurriedly ran to the director's side and whispered something in his ear. From time to time, he looked at Ryan, who kept the smile expected by society, and put his hand under the table nervously. Hold together. Ryan looked at the photo displayed on the light screen, and thought that he was not scared to collapse, and it was already a good performance of psychological quality.

Who is that?

That is the man who is recognized as the most MAN in the empire, the moving hormone, the dream lover that thousands of boys and girls want to marry.

He was the youngest general in the history of the empire, with outstanding achievements and meritorious deeds.

He was unattainable, a big man who was satisfied at a glance from a distance.

Ryan is just a small corporal wandering around the kitchen. He has never touched a weapon in ten years in the army... No, if a kitchen knife is a weapon, he encounters it every day.

"how come?"

Ryan was full of doubts, how could General Dalton have the gene sequence X, and how could he be his wife! So unscientific.

However, it can be understood.

Human beings have modified their genes, and there is a long evolution caused by cosmic radiation. Humans have no longer divided their final gender by physical signs. Genes are the criterion for judgment. The gene sequence is the privacy of every citizen, unless after marriage, the role in the family will be reflected on the personal terminal. It is difficult for unmarried men and women to know the gene sequence unless they say it themselves.

And a man with gene sequence X can't be a sissy, and a woman with gene sequence Y can't be long beards, thick voices, and gross.

Pinching his fingers at a loss, Ryan's mind was in a mess, and his brain was running at a high load, and it almost exploded in place.

The two people who communicated with each other quickly ended, the staff who came in a hurry left in a hurry, and the remaining director showed a professional smile to Ryan.

"Mr. Smith, congratulations on your successful adaptation, please sit in the office for a while, General Dalton will meet you soon."

"Oh, well..." Ryan's eyes widened, "What?! General Dalton wants to meet me?"

"The two genes were successfully matched, and the matching rate was 99.98%, which is quite perfect." The director smiled unchanged and continued: "We never expected such a result, since General Dalton registered 11 years ago, he has never been matched. When you meet the right person, your presence solves General Dalton's troubles. You are about to become husband and wife, of course you have to meet him. Mr. Smith, don't be nervous, you are about to meet your wife..." The director's smile appeared for a moment, twisted the word, 'Wife.'

General Dalton's genetic sequence is a secret, and few people know it. If it wasn't for Ryan Smith to register with them, they would never have been able to know this secret.

Ryan's face twisted for a moment, "Haha, I'm so lucky."

"Yeah." The director couldn't hide his shock, and wiped his face inappropriately, as if his facial muscles would be out of tune otherwise, "You wait here, the general will be here soon."

"Oh." Ryan responded, but he was full of rejections.

But reality doesn't allow it, it doesn't allow him to escape.