9

All The Good Stuff For You

The whole black code name Zero is hidden in the tall trees, overlooking the crowd outside the forest.

Blair took a tube of mango-flavored nutrient and ate it slowly. The taste of the nutrient was similar to overcooked rice porridge. In order to increase the taste, he would add granules that were not completely broken. Muddy water.

"Wow, what kind of guy with an underdeveloped brain came up with this taste. It's obvious that the meat is turned into the taste of mango, and his sense of taste is disabled." Blair spit out the straw in disgust, and lowered his head to look at the food. The box did not have a normal taste, so disappointed.

"Oh my God, what kind of brains are those foodies, why are they vying to make fruit-flavored meat." Blair sadly found that the mango-flavored nutritional supplement turned out to be the most acceptable flavor for him, as for the brick-like Compressed cookies, there is no desire to eat.

Lying weakly in his seat, Blair said feebly, "I'm going to starve to death on nutritional supplements. Auston, you should talk to the logistics staff and get some normal-flavored nutritional supplements."

"This batch was distributed directly from above."

Blair snorted twice, "It must be someone who is related to find the way, the military's military supplies procurement is the bargaining chip in their basket."

"Blair, you said you want to conduct a field trip to U167." Auston ignored Blair's complaints.

Blair held up the e-book to cover his face. "I haven't found anything worth going down and looking at."

Auston smiled helplessly, and continued to look in the direction Ryan and the others were. All unexplored planets in the area where he is stationed belong to the property of the Golden Crusade. By exploring these unknown planets, discovering useful things, evaluating the value of the planets, you can consider whether to list the planets for sale.

This is the result of the game between the army and the Imperial House of Representatives.

The military expenditure given by the House of Representatives is far less than the military expenditure. After many communications, threats, inducements, and protests, the current result has been achieved.

After the newly discovered planet is listed for sale, the army will hand over 20% of the income to the country, and the rest will be owned by the army, which can be said to be a huge profit. Therefore, what the legions, including the Golden Crusade, like to do while patrolling the border, is to explore unknown planets and find things of value.

"What is your little man doing?" Blair, who had eaten a few mouthfuls of mango-flavored meat puree nutritional supplements, was suspicious of his life and found that Ryan on the ground made an unusual move. The man brought a portable stove and was cooking Noodle? !

"Auston, let's go down, I've found something to study." Blair pushed up his glasses, raised the corners of his mouth and showed an interesting smile.

Auston looked at him without objection, "Okay."

Noon is lunch time. Super soldiers are not made of iron and steel. They only need batteries to live. They need to rest and eat. On the open flat ground 500 meters away from the forest, Diocletian signaled everyone to rest. Everyone worked together to clean up a camp, sat down and prepared to drink some water and nutrients. There was forty minutes of rest time.

Harriet took a tube of peach-flavored nutritional supplements. The ingredients package clearly stated that there were fish, chicken, and various vegetables in it. Calories...fat...carbohydrate...protein...nutritious and full of calories, one tube can be It is a must-have choice for travel away from home.