22

Semi-Annual Assessment [Catch Bugs]

A few days after being hit by Lilith was the day when the supply ship arrived. After three months, the supply ship sent fresh vegetables, fresh meat, fresh fruit, fresh information, etc. Ryan was most concerned about it. It was the first three, and he didn't sleep much on the rest day, and went out the door before five o'clock on tiptoe. Stepping on the dim, deliberately created early morning light in the Xing Tianjian corridor, I came to the kitchen.

He used the strawberry route to open the "door" of the kitchen and made many friends. The arrival of the supply ship was known by John's message three days in advance, and the ordinary crew would not know.

A good relationship is good, and you can choose your favorite ingredients from the warehouse in the kitchen.

Ryan took a fancy to fresh red-lined sweet shrimp, black pork, flamingo eggs, hydroponic lettuce, blue cherries the size of sugar oranges, 20-pound seedless watermelons, etc. If it weren't for the limited capacity of the dormitory's refrigerator, the warehouse would He wanted to take a little of everything in it.

Every three months, supply ships come to Xingtian Ship, but unfortunately they can't use this to transport the soil of the mother planet. As the birthplace of human beings, the Earth's parent planet is protected by the state. In order to maintain ecological balance, there are less than 10,000 researchers and so on living there, and no more than 30,000 travelers are recruited every year. If you want to go to the earth to play, you must submit an application one year in advance, and you can enter after the application is approved.

And to bring out the soil of the parent star, there are several procedures to go through. Ryan's family is not afraid of cumbersome procedures because they are engaged in planting, and they are determined to bring the soil home.

Want to smuggle?

That may be possible, but if you are wanted, don't even think about turning over in your life. The price of becoming an interstellar pirate is not as romantic as shown in TV dramas and novels.

Ryan was arranging the things he wanted to buy, and he was thinking about it. He wondered if Auston could do anything. Maybe, before he knew it, the soil of the earth had been transported to the Xingtian ship. All the legions, including the Golden Cross, are not as harmless and upright on the surface, and the icebergs under the sea are unimaginable.

"A total of 32,000 star coins." After the old friendship, John in the kitchen wiped off a fraction for Ryan, and didn't say anything, "I will put it in the corner for you according to the old rules, and stick it on it. On the note, no one will take it indiscriminately."

"Thank you."

"Thank you, we don't need to thank you for our friendship." John was happier when he thought about the storage fees he received.

After talking with John a few more words, Ryan called for a transport robot to transport things. It was not easy to transport three large boxes. He had to take care of them from time to time, and he was still thinking about how to eat. 

The red-lined sweet shrimp is as long as an arm. He bought ten pieces. It is almost enough for two people to eat one at a time. The sweet shrimp delivered are fat and full of yellow. The shrimp head can be removed to make shrimp soup, and the shrimp meat can be fried, can be wrapped in dumplings and let Auston eat shrimp dumplings... There are many ways to do it, and within a few minutes, he has turned dozens of dishes in his mind, and they are delicious.

20 pounds of big watermelon is open to eat today, should I squeeze the juice to make ice cream or juice? Or eat it directly, eat it directly, and reprocess it if you can't eat it.