103

Tuantuan, who was responsible for his promise, made cookies in the middle of the night and yawned until the end, but still persisted in completing the task. After completing the task, Tuantuan was hugged by his father and took a bath. He didn't know how he slept on the small bed, and his dreams were all sweet.

From Tuantuan's point of view, the children in kindergarten are cute despite being a little clumsy. Tuantuan is still a little bit looking forward to going to kindergarten, just a little bit.

Although she was very tired yesterday, Tuantuan still opened her eyes on time because she had to go to kindergarten and got up at the call of her biological clock. In addition to inheriting Ryan's planning ability, Tuantuan also inherited a strong self-control ability. He was able to get up on time at a young age without being urged by his family. Tuantuan turned over and sat up in confusion, yawning without opening his eyes, "Dad~"

Auston sat on the edge of the bed and gently pinched his little nose, "What a puppy nose."

After Tuan Tuan closed his eyes for the first time and accurately called out who the person was, Auston asked him how he identified it. Tuan Tuan blinked and said the taste was different, daddy's strawberry cake, daddy's dark chocolate cake, and grandma's. It smells like orange, and grandpa's taste is like matcha... He marks everyone with the smell of cake, a very strange talent that may be useful in the future.

Tuantuan groaned and lay in his father's arms, "Dad, go to kindergarten."

Auston hugged the well-behaved Tuantuan and felt a little sad in his heart. He had done some homework before sending Tuantuan to school. He knew that many children would cry when they left their parents and a familiar environment on the first day of school, using pitiful expressions. He looked at the adults as if he was about to be abandoned... For this reason, Auston did not even go to send Tuantuan to school, fearing that he would not be able to help but take the child home.

But Ryan told him that our children don't cry or make noises, they just find school boring.

Auston's mood at that moment was still very complicated.

Auston picked up his son and said, "Okay, let's go to kindergarten."

Tuantuan nodded, "Yeah, give me some biscuits."

Auston said: "Everyone will be very happy when I give the cookies that Tuantuan made by myself to the children. Baby, look, what do you want to wear today?" Tuantuan has a high IQ, but emotionally he is still a child, ignorant and naive. There is no contradiction in combining it with being extremely intelligent.

Tuantuan likes to choose his own clothes. This is a habit developed in E69. Her mother, Pelli, will pick out clothes for Tuantuan, who is babbling and has insufficient vocabulary.

Tuantuan pointed at the blue overalls and yellow clothes, "This, this." He also had to choose items to wear with the clothes. These clothes were selected by his mother Perry and aunt Peggy, and there were also items to wear with them. There are many things, such as hats, sunglasses, cross-body bags, backpacks, etc. Tuantuan has learned a lot under the influence of the two ladies. With her outstanding talent, the clothes she wears are very eye-catching every time. "I also want a hat and a bag."

Tuantuan looked at the little military uniform hanging in the closet. He actually wanted to wear this, but his father didn't allow it. It was so annoying.

After getting dressed, brushing her teeth and washing her face with the help of her father, Tuantuan rushed to the kitchen like a cheerful elf, stood at the door of the kitchen, and shouted: "Daddy."

"Good morning, baby."

Tuantuan said, "Daddy, what are you going to eat today?"

Ryan: "Bread, milk."