42

Ryan's Little Secret (2)

There was a pile of materials from Sierra on the long table. Colonel William and Lieutenant Colonel Charles were arguing about a certain issue. The latter was not impatient. After listening to William for a while, he took out a pen and paper and started. Calculus, a brief conflict quickly dissipated. Charles has a tolerant personality, otherwise he would not have worked with Colonel William for many years.

A few people on the side listened to their argument and thought it was a good idea.

"Can I take a look at these?" Ryan did not approach the long table, he stood two meters away and looked at Auston questioningly.

Allston nodded and led him to the long table, "You may be able to offer some new ideas."

At this moment, the idea proposed by Colonel William was proved wrong after calculation and optical brain analysis, and everyone couldn't help showing disappointment on their faces. They have experienced disappointment many times, but they have never felt so uncomfortable and hated now. The general's mecha was equipped with a self-destruction device under their noses. They were too credulous, and they believed in their own abilities... This time The lesson is like a head-on blow, a blow to the head, and a wake-up call.

"Just let Ryan see. The young man has a flexible mind and may be able to think of a new direction of thinking." Colonel William suppressed his irritability and looked at Ryan, his capable general, hoping that the young man who had repeatedly surprised himself would be able to do it again. Surprise yourself one at a time.

Ryan picked up the notebook closest to him, opened it, and recorded many of the problems Sierra encountered at work and how to solve them. Sierra's behavior is disgusting, but his professional ability is unquestionable. A master-level mecha repairer, his work experience is very precious. Ryan flipped a few pages and looked up and asked, "How to deal with these materials in the future?"

"Sierra will come home empty-handed when he disembarks," said Colonel William, biting his pipe.

Ryan smiled without saying a word. Although he did everything he could, he was not afraid of deceit and Sierra was unkind, so don't blame others for being unjust.

After reading some information about the self-destruction device researched by Colonel William and his team, this self-destruction device installed on the code-named zero nerve center has a total of 24 layers of passwords. The first layer password is simply two digits, and the second layer is four digits. Number, the third layer is eight digits, and so on, the number of digits in the password of the twenty-fourth layer is 16777216. It is a huge amount of work to enter the corresponding passwords on each of these boxes. way, otherwise it is difficult to deduce. And the codebook doesn't know, maybe it's numbers, maybe it's Chinese characters, maybe it's letters, maybe it's Roman characters... Maybe it's not words at all, but pictures.

Ryan saw Colonel William and they tried to open the self-destruct device and crack it from the inside.

But Colonel William reluctantly said that this method is not feasible if the tools are not at hand.

"All the parts on the shell of the self-destruction device use one-third standard size. This is not the standard for general mechanical parts, and only used by some small workshops." Only some toy manufacturers want to ensure that their simple, low-end toys are not It will be disassembled, and then parts smaller than standard screws and nuts will be used, and the small and oddly shaped one-third standard size is their first choice. "The tools on the ship are for the standard, one-half standard, three-quarter standard, and even one-eighth standard for the use of medical-grade small mechs, but there is not one-third. Yes, all the fighters on the ship who have repaired mechanics and mechas have already inquired, and one-eighth of the gadgets is the private collection of a certain soldier."