62

The truth 700 years ago (1)

  In the scream, Ryan was a little embarrassed, "Do you know the Meng Po soup in Chinese culture? I guess I didn't eat this when I was reincarnated, so I have the memory of the past when I was born. In the blink of an eye, I became a little baby from an adult. , No matter how firm the mind is, I was a little panicked at that time, especially knowing that I became Qin Hao's descendant, the feeling is no less than that I became the deadly enemy Zerg."

Auston let go, screaming chicken. Slowly descending, from "ah" to a feeble "squeak", this is not because his inner excitement has decreased, on the contrary, it is more and more, but he still has a calm face and does not speak.

So shocked that he suspected that Ryan was telling a lie, and even felt that it was just a dream now.

It has already been said, Ryan will no longer hide it. He has long wanted to find someone to talk about these experiences, but he never had the chance. He thought he would leave this world with a secret, but fate made him meet Auston, he, There are candidates to complain.

Two suspension chairs were found in the box, and they were still usable after opening them. Ryan moved them to Auston's back, "Sit down, I have a lot of stories I want to tell you, so you should just listen to them, anyway. It's been a long, long time since now."

Auston sat down silently, screaming chicken in his hands, he needed this very, very much right now.

Ryan asked softly, "Would you like some hot drink?"

Auston shook his head, he was not in the mood to eat now. He even had the time to think about it. It has been kept for hundreds of years, and the screaming chicken is still so durable. When you squeeze it lightly, the sound is a little loud - it squeaks like air leaks...

Ryan said: "I think You need it now." He looked at Auston worriedly, his face was a little pale, wouldn't he be frightened by the old monster in his soul? ! Thinking of this, he hesitated to talk about his own experience.

Auston raised his hand silently, opened the personal terminal, and asked the housework robot to deliver two cups of coffee.

Ryan said: "Switch to hot cocoa, which is not good for coffee."

Auston did not refute, and listened to Ryan's change to hot cocoa.

Ryan said, "One more strawberry cheesecake, I made it on the starship, and put it in the freezer when I got here."

Auston added an order, and when it was all done, he grabbed the screaming chicken and didn't move. , The screaming chicken made creaking noises from time to time, and he looked at a certain point in the void in front of him darkly, looking more like a daze. But Ryan can assure you that Auston's ears must have given him plenty of room. Auston is not an ordinary person. He is determined, decisive and calm in temperament. He is a warrior who can still make judgments calmly after being surrounded by Zerg, drive a mecha to break through the encirclement and inflict heavy damage to the Zerg Archduke. Ryan knows what he said is incredible, It's hard to swallow, but Auston must be thinking and judging in his mind.

No need to hesitate, just talk.

However, Ryan has to think about the words, how to weaken the loneliness and tragicness of his consciousness floating in the black hole of the universe, and does not want Auston to worry.

Qin Feng Anderson is Auston's hero. Will Auston be disillusioned knowing that Ryan Smith is equal to Qin Feng Anderson? Qin Feng Anderson will definitely lose his fans, hehe. I just don't know if Ryan Smith is missing a caring person... Ryan was a little uneasy and uneasy. When he detonated the power source of the mecha, he was never so nervous now.

Housekeeping robots are very efficient, and although the level of AI they have implanted is not enough, they do a good job of simply carrying out the commands of their masters.

The freshly boiled hot cocoa drink is not comparable to the water brewed by chocolate powder. It is mellow and silky, full of the unique aroma of chocolate and the warmth of milk. The taste is excellent. Ryan inherited his mother's craftsmanship of making desserts, and the desserts made are really delicious and beautiful.