70

An Attack

Whether in ancient times, now, or in the future, giving birth to a child is always a matter of physical exertion, and the interstellar age is no exception. The minimally invasive surgical wound is very small, and the wound on the skin surface can be healed in less than ten minutes under the action of the drug, but the surface healed does not mean that the inside of the body is in good condition. It was obviously impossible for Auston to resume exercising immediately. Ryan disagreed, and neither did his old family. He could only do some simple training honestly and slowly regain his strength.

During this period, Ryan made a lot of delicious food for Auston, from Chinese food to Western food, from flying in the sky to walking on the ground to swimming in the water. After eating, Auston's face was rounded, and light physical training was fundamental. It will not achieve the effect of reducing body fat rate. The little guy was taken out of the body and moved into the incubator. The spun cone-shaped incubator quietly stayed in the baby room. The raised middle of the incubator simulates the environment and operation of the human uterus. Only the peach-sized baby is curled up. As the body floats in the middle of the amniotic fluid, an umbilical cord is attached to the placenta, which is fixed at the bottom of the incubator. In the next six months, as the baby's exclusive nurse, Bunnier will adjust the nutrients in the incubator from time to time. Make sure your baby has enough nutrition for growth and development.

How could it be always called the baby, Lane and Auston racked their brains for months and finally came up with the name, Bennett Dalton, who they wanted the baby to be forever blessed. Ryan is not obsessed with surnames, and E69's family has no requirements. The family history of their family has determined that the paternal surname is not important. In grandma's words, it is good to follow the mother's surname. After consultation with the family, the baby's name That's settled. The name is written in the household registration book, birth certificate and binding personal terminal, and they also gave the child a cute nickname.

In the dimly lit baby room, Ryan stroked the little guy inside across the incubator and called out the nickname he wanted, "Tuantuan."

"Tuantuan?" , "Why did you choose this? Didn't we come up with a lot of cute names."

Don't they think that Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan was the least creative at first?

"Look at him, together, it looks like a bunch."

Auston looked at the child, and his heart was instantly hit and softened. He felt that the name Ryan chose was particularly suitable. Yes, it has the meaning of reunion and beauty. "Little Tuantuan." 

"I really feel that the child has a new change every day." Ryan gestured with his hand, "When the military parade training and the military parade ceremony are over, Tuantuan must have grown a lot when I come back, and I really don't want to leave."

Taking it out and moving it into the incubator means that the time for Ryan to enter the military parade base is coming. As one of the soldiers who participated in the military parade on behalf of the Golden Crusade, Ryan could not stay at home willfully, and could only endure with Auston and Auston. The child's pain of separation, go to the parade camp.

"I'll send you photos, every day."

Ryan nodded, "Well, you must protect yourself when I'm not at home, don't increase the amount of exercise all at once, you can achieve the effect gradually, and you can't lose your body. If you exercise, you will get hurt." He rambled: "We can't ignore the information sent by Connor, the behavior of 'birds of paradise' is becoming more and more public, they have become knives in the hands of some people, you are investigating Sometimes you can't use your body as bait, you can't go deep into danger, you know?"