101

Gamma Military Base is slowly boiling due to the same thing again, just like boiling water in a pot. As the boiling point approaches, the more bubbles bubble up, and it will soon be close to boiling for everyone.

"Have you heard that the admiral is back and brought a child with him?"

"I not only heard about it, I also saw it. The child was two years old, wearing a military uniform, with a chubby face and a serious expression. He really looked like a general."

"This is no nonsense, the general's son must look like the general."

"..."

The above conversations have occurred in different corners of the Gamma military base. After everyone discussed them in person, they also used personal terminals to send messages. The number of people who knew about it exploded exponentially, and it was not limited to the military base, but also those who were patrolling outside. , soldiers stationed at the border, etc. are also receiving the latest news.

"We will be neighbors with the general from now on!"

"Where is the general sitting?"

"There is a unit in Building 16 in Area A. I saw them going in. I don't know which floor they live on."

"It's on the first floor. My house is on the 23rd floor of the second unit. When I stood on the balcony and looked down accidentally, I saw the general's son playing with the mutated griffin beast in the yard."

"It's actually the first floor..."

"Flowers and plants are difficult to take care of."

"The general's family is different!"

The topics in the family area are slightly different, but the core still revolves around the general's family. I don't know how many people are paying attention to the general's family. However, everyone also knew to respect privacy and did not look directly. They only took a few glances in when passing the garden in front of the general's house. Unfortunately, the lush trees growing along the fence blocked other people's sight very well. Only the clear laughter of children and the howls of mutated griffins could be heard.

Very energetic.

It must be a child in military uniform exploring the garden with a snow-white griffin beast. It's so beautiful.

The people living upstairs couldn't help but stand on the balcony and look down. Regrettably, they found that the awning had been pulled up over the general's yard, blocking all views.

The first floor with the courtyard is really nice. The interior is more than 150 square meters, with three bedrooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms and a study room. It has a transparent north-south layout. When you open the sliding door of the living room, there is a small balcony. There is a direction on the balcony. There are five stairs in total. After walking down the stairs, there is a large courtyard of more than 70 square meters. The path in the yard winds among the flowers and trees. The path paved with bluestone slabs is decorated with cobblestones on both sides, using blue and white to form a simple flower pattern.

There are many varieties of flowers and trees, including starry sky peonies that are thirty or forty years old, sunflowers that grow toward the sun, aquatic large-leaved flowers with large leaves, orchids with slender leaves... There are many varieties, which at first glance look messy and thin. There are various secrets hidden in Xieyipin, and beautiful flowers can be seen blooming in every season.

Good-looking is beautiful, but difficult to maintain is also first-class.

The check-in condition was to ensure that there was no major damage to the flowers and trees inside, and no death occurred. Ryan was full of confidence, but within two hours of check-in, he was hit by his son and Dafu.