51

Here comes the guest

E69 Plantation Xingnan Garden has a large area of ​​orange trees in the fruit forest. This orange forest is an improved variety. The oranges that have been improved and hybridized for several generations have a more difficult peel and a rich and aromatic taste. As long as you open the peel, you can definitely have Sweet pulp, mellow juice.

Dad Qin Yi used a knife to chop down an orange the size of a football. He forgot to mention that the improved fruit tree is 20 meters high. From a distance, a tree is a forest. There are more than 100 trees in the South Garden. Such a tree, covering an area of ​​more than 200 acres, shows how powerful the improved version of the giant orange tree is.

With a bang, Dad just left a mark two millimeters deep on the surface of the orange.

"The only downside is that the skin is a little thick, but the inside is absolutely delicious." Dad didn't feel embarrassed because of this, and quickly put forward a selling point on this situation when selling, "The skin is thick and durable, suitable for long-distance transportation. The fruit will not spoil even after being left at room temperature for three months and twenty days, and it still has a sweet and rich juice after opening."

"Mr. Smith, it's not a little thick." The buyer recommended by Uncle Ryan was not tall, he was thick, and his face was full of flesh that made his eyes seem completely surrounded by flesh, but he was not a white man. The fat fat man was probably going around to buy things for the supermarket. 

The buyer's face was black and shiny, which made the small moustache on his chin look less obtrusive. "You cut it down with such great strength, and the oranges are only slightly damaged. How can the guests eat them when they buy them back? I think it's fine. Let's go and see other things. I'm very interested in your glutinous rice."

"Don't be too busy to say that, Mr. Rigg, you'll change your mind after you taste it." Dad looked up into the woods, and he couldn't find his son at once, so he could only shout, "Ryan, Ryan. After shouting twice, he said to Rigg, the purchaser: "My son is powerful and stronger than me. After opening it, taste the juice inside. It is absolutely delicious as you can't imagine."

It was an exaggeration to say that Farige raised his eyebrows. He stood in the shade of the tree, and the good sun of planting stars made him sweat.

Ryan's voice came from a distance from the forest, "Dad, what's the matter?"

"Come and get an orange," Dad yelled.

"Oh, I see." Ryan's voice came closer, "I'll be here soon."

"My son is a soldier, he is much better than me." Dad said of Ryan, his words were full of pride, "I was a soldier in the Golden Crusade, and I went home to visit relatives after a break recently. It's time to think that they will always be by your side, and sometimes think that when the child is old, he will always fly, and he can't be as unpromising as his parents."

"No, I want my son to be admitted to the university in this star field. He just doesn't want to. He said that he has been here since he was a child. Now I go home once a year, and it's hard to hug him."

"You can go to Xingwang to meet."

"It's not the same, it feels different." Lige, the buyer, shook his head. He heard footsteps and looked over enviously. When he saw two equally outstanding young men striding over, he said enviously, "The child is by his side. How nice."

One of the two young people who came came had a smile on his face, his temperament was gentle and clean, like the warm sunshine of spring, and they must be very comfortable to get along with; the other had a smile, but it was very light, and there was a deterrence when walking, and he must be a long-term resident. Although the person in the upper position and giving the order is smiling, it makes ordinary people feel distant.