60

Aged Diodes

The warehouse is at least 1,000 square meters, and the booths are arranged in an orderly manner. Some have a piece of cloth on the ground, and a few items are thrown at random; some have a small table, and some small things are placed on the table in different categories; some are suspended. The machine flashed light, and various goods were piled up in disorder on the machine... There were many strange stalls, and the stall owners were also different. Some people sat silently, as if they didn't care whether the things were sold or not; Yell, I wish the whole audience could hear my voice... 

The booth was full of things, covering all aspects of food, clothing, housing, and transportation. There was a brand-new new generation of game consoles, with more than 100 games pre-installed, and only 2,000 star coins, absolutely Excellent value for money; there are aquatic products from remote and remote planets, but when they are delivered to Bayland, the fish in the tank have begun to roll their eyes, and continuous oxygenation does not help; there are ceramic nesting dolls that I don't know how many generations I have collected, smiling and telling one The rise and fall of the family. Of course, the ghost market is not short of all kinds of things that are related to Qin Feng Anderson the Great. Some of them are fake at a glance, some are hard to tell, and some are probably, maybe, possibly real.

Who cares about the stools, teacups, and empty bullet casings that they have occasionally sat on... If they insist that these things are related to the Great Emperor, even if the Great Emperor is alive, it is not clear.

The feelings of Qin Feng Anderson and the people of the empire are complicated, some regard him as a god, some think he is a cruel person, no matter what kind, they all show care about things related to the emperor, so each The things that go with it at the market are the most popular.

For the first time, Allston showed eagerness to squeeze into the crowd. Ryan was stunned and followed closely, which attracted some complaints from the onlookers, but everyone was crowding, and no one could say who.

"Everyone, don't squeeze, don't squeeze, I have three diaries of the Great Emperor, which are absolutely guaranteed to be genuine, and can be sent to a specialized agency for identification. If they are fake, they will be killed by a star ship when they go out." The stall owner swears, trying to make his own The diary seems genuine, "According to the usual rules of the ghost market, one page of the diary is four hundred star coins, and my 30 pages are cheaper for you, as long as you only need 10,000 star coins. You can read and identify casually, but you must It's not easy to keep things that are more than 700 years old and can be preserved until now."

The crowd moved, but no one questioned.

Ryan's eyes widened, and he looked at a diary on the long table in disbelief. It had a purplish cover with natural leather patterns on it. , Just such a broken diary was sold for 10,000 star coins, and the reward amount of the interstellar trafficker "Musician" Evan was only 5,000 star coins!

10,000 Star Coins is enough for an ordinary family of three to spend more than half a year.

Ryan suddenly felt that he had discovered a brand new way to make money...

He was a little suspicious. The price was so expensive, would anyone want it?

As it turns out, there are more than just there. Someone in the crowd came out, and when he took out his cloak, he was holding a pair of clean white gloves. The man deliberately lowered his voice and said, "I'll take a look first."

"Please." The stall owner He believes that real gold is not afraid of fire, as long as it is cherished and read casually, but he also kept a hand, "There are only five pages here, and the rest can only be given after the transaction is completed, and the money will be paid in one hand and the delivery will be delivered in one hand, and there will be no default."

People Buying a diary just for the content in it, the emperor had a flash of inspiration, and a few ideas he wrote down might be business opportunities; a few exclamations he wrote down could be written into the book and become historical evidence; Some details, restore the truth of history.

There are also pure paper collection, but certainly not for diary content. If the content of this is seen, the stall owner will sell a fart.

The person who offered to look at it probably nodded, because the face was hidden in the cloak and it was difficult to see clearly. This man was a connoisseur, and he read it carefully with white gloves. After a while, he seemed to have thought about it and said, "I bought it."

Ryan: "..." As a crowd of onlookers, he really couldn't be better.

The stall owner patted his palm happily, "Haha, my stuff is definitely not fake. Who else should see it, buy it, if not, then you will miss the emperor's diary, you must know that there are not many real diaries living in the people now, you missed it. This time, I don't know if there will be another next time."

After hearing this, a few more people came out and read the diary one by one, and two of them asked for a purchase. According to the regulations of the ghost market, when the same item exceeds and includes two people who intend to buy it, you can ask the managers in the market to come over and organize a small auction. It is not free, and you need to pay 2% of the final transaction price as a commission.

"Is there any more?" The stall owner's tone rose, obviously very satisfied with the result. Someone bid and the final transaction price must be greater than 10,000 star coins. He took out 2% and made a profit. The more people who participate in the bidding, the higher the price will be driven up, the head of the stall owner is shaking, and the eyes under the cloak must be staring at the crowd. Call the administrator here."

"Wait." Auston's voice.

The stall owner, "Sir, do you want to participate in the bidding?"

Allston's voice was disguised, it sounded thicker and more hoarse, but Ryan could tell the difference as soon as he heard it. "I want to take a look first."