54

Low Alcohol Tolerance

The rooms on the cruise ship are divided into five grades, first-class, first-class, second-class, third-class and standard rooms. The standard rooms are similar to ordinary hotel rooms, with two beds and separate bathrooms. 

Ryan sits when he is on the civil aviation ship. After passing a standard room, I lived with a man who took off his shoes, ripped off his socks, and revealed a strong beriberi... 

After living for so long, Ryan couldn't help but want to beat someone for the first time. It was the time when he returned to the Gamma military base after his vacation to report on the Xingtian Ship. He bought a ticket late and could only buy a standard room. Living with others was really not a pleasant experience.

The environment of the first-class cabin is naturally not comparable to that of the standard room. The corridors are filled with the fresh fragrance of forest trees, delicate flowers and trees are placed against the walls, and the curtains are gently drawn on both sides of the clean and translucent windows. Under the light, the light gauze texture The drapery flows as smooth as water. Outside the window is the vast and mysterious universe. No matter where you go, there is the most beautiful universe scenery.

Ryan and Auston's room is No. A16, and when they were about to arrive under the guidance of the waiter, a shout came from behind, "Ryan." 

The voice was very familiar, Ryan frowned slightly, and turned around to see that it was indeed a blue dragon head in the Great Wall star field. Graydon Stark, who has had an intersection. 

In the first star of Qinglong, the four of them visited the Qin Feng Anderson Museum for the most part, and exchanged names when they left. The man with brown hair was the husband Graydon Stark, and his wife was called Herman Farrell. When we met, Herman had a swaddle in Herman's arms, and inside the swaddle was a fat and cute little doll.

The powerful genes of the Stark family have been passed down from generation to generation. You can see one or two from the child who has just turned a month. He will definitely be a fat boy, youth, middle-aged in the future...

"Haha, I didn't expect to see you here. ." Graydon waved to Ryan and Auston from a distance, trotted closer and said happily, "You are traveling... well, I am talking nonsense, the cruise ship Shakespeare must be traveling. Yes. Come on, I'll introduce you to the newest member of our family."

Graydon turned around, and Herman Farrell, who looked very much like him, came over with the child in his arms, and greeted Ryan and Auston with a smile, "Hello, we meet again. We said no more when we last saw each other. For a few months, our family has been traveling with three people, and now it is! Graydon's baby and I, we will get the name after we go back, and now the baby is crying."

 The baby who has just turned one month in the swaddle looks like a powder dumpling . It's like, at least 12 or 13 pounds in his arms, but it is much larger than a child of the same age. I can't tell who he looks like, but he looks cute with his eyes closed and sleeping soundly.

"Can I hug..." Auston shook his head as soon as he said it, "I've never hugged a baby before."

"Hugger, our baby is very good, everyone has a first time, if you don't try, what will happen? I know, don't be in a hurry or you'll be on your own." Herman took a few steps closer to Auston, motioning him to take the child, "I'll give you a hug and get pregnant."

Auston stretched out his hand after a little hesitation. He took the baby from Herman's hand. The baby weighing more than 10 pounds was still a baby, soft and fragrant. Auston didn't know how to place his arms. He was afraid of hurting the baby. The pink and tender little mouth squirmed, and his heart skipped a beat, for fear that his stiff movements would make the little guy feel uncomfortable.

"Your posture is still pretty standard, it's better if your body is softer." Herman corrected Auston's movements and shook his sore and tired arms, grinning in disgust at the sweet burden, "Baby too It's too heavy, I can't stand it if I hold my arm for a while." Graydon immediately rubbed his lover's arm and squeezed his hand, "If you're tired, give it to me."

Herman glared at Graydon, "Then you let me. The babysitter robot will bring it."

Graydon snorted, raising his hand and swearing, "This will definitely not be the case next time."

Auston, who was holding the child, opened his mouth several times to let Herman take the child, but Herman and Graydon focused on talking He almost forgot that he had a baby in someone else's hands. For the first time, he felt what it means to cry without tears. Looking at Ryan for help, Ryan adored and helped, "I have never held a child before." Never, not once.

He stretched out his hand to support the child's head, so that Auston didn't have to worry so much when he held it.

Auston pursed his lips and chuckled, "It turns out that you are not."

Ryan said, "I am not a lot." He leaned into Auston's ear and whispered, "I will not be born. Child, but I will definitely learn how to take it."