82

Test drive mecha

The Imperial Mecha Research Institute welcomed a special guest today. This guest must add the word "small" in front of it, and they are coming. In front of Dad and Daddy, Tuantuan stepped on every step steadily, and he had to stop and stop when he walked.

The two fathers followed behind their sons at a turtle speed, looking at the **** who thought they were walking steadily, but were actually a little fluttering. After going out for a while, Tuan Tuan will turn his head to look at Dad and Daddy to make sure that the two adults are not lost. Seeing that the unreliable adults are so slow, Tuan Tuan waved his hands, "Quick, quick!" After he said that, he sighed, really heartbroken for this family.

The sigh was learned from the gardener. Recently, the gardener was worried that all the flowers he had planted were picked by the housekeeper Bowers to make flower arrangements. The group who often played in the garden saw it and slowly learned it! When he sighed for the first time, Ryan put Tuan Tuan in the bathtub. The toy duckling that was taking the bath with him disappeared. Ryan couldn't find it for a while, so he could only say sorry to Tuan Tuan, let's play with the bear if there is no duck, and then Tuan Tuan He just said "sigh"; the second time was when Tuan Tuan was eating, he was now "mature" to the point of refusing to be fed by adults, and "strictly demanding" himself, but using a small spoon was not agile enough, and he couldn't eat it. Knowing where to eat, I often eat my head and face. That day I grabbed a small meatball and sent it into my mouth. The meatball wrapped in thick sauce was so slippery that my little hand didn't catch it and flew from my hand. Going out, Tuantuan let out a "sigh", this is the second time Tuantuan has in front of Dad and Daddy... There are more later, so I won't talk about them one by one.

After hearing the third sound, Auston called all the staff in the family and held a brief meeting. Some inappropriate habits should not be shown in front of the children. The sighs of children seem to be funny, but they can be cultivated. It's not good to get used to it, it affects the spirit.

For this reason, Ryan and Auston often corrected Tuan Tuan. Under the correction of the two fathers, Tuantuan rarely sighed now.

Now sighing again, Tuan Tuan realized what he had done, and hurriedly covered his mouth with his little hands, looked at Dad and Daddy, and noticed that the two adults were talking and didn't notice him, so he narrowed his eyes happily, Turn around and continue walking.

The steps should be small, the feet should be steady, and when necessary, the small hands can be raised to assist with balance.

Looking at the little back of the child walking, Ryan said, "I'm not so particular about it at home." After walking a few steps, he fell down, stood up with his little hands on the ground and his little buttocks, and then ran. holding it?

Auston studied for a while, and suddenly realized when he saw the people walking by from time to time, "I guess this is the first time I've seen so many strangers and feel embarrassed to fall in front of strangers?"

Ryan touched his chin and felt that this should be the case, "It should be like this."

The two looked at each other, where did this character come from?

Ryan: "I'm alright." It's just that he's been used to being excellent, and he's always someone else's child in the eyes of others. There's no need to hold it, because he's an excellent benchmark.

Auston: "Neither do I." He is equally good, so good that he can only compete with himself in many trainings and studies, and there is no need to show it to others.

A string of redundant information appeared in the original and code-named systems behind the two of them. They didn't want to say anything in silence. You don't want to wrestle in front of outsiders.