28

Game Starts

Michelle was stunned to see Ryan, how could anyone ask for cooperation if the camp was unclear. He looked suspiciously at Ryan, then at Su Liye, who was looking at him with relief, as if a high school teacher smiled and praised himself for doing the right thing, and it felt bad because he wasn't what a teacher thought he was good student.

"I don't know if the camp is the same, I don't know if the character is good or bad, I don't know the level of force, and I don't know how the combat awareness is."

 Michelle was confused, he lowered his voice, and said very quickly: "So Is it too hasty, too unreasonable, too casual to decide teammates and establish alliance relationships?!"

Ryan smiled without saying a word. He needed a temporary partner to improve combat efficiency, and the two around him looked good.

"If you are in a different camp from ours, I'm sorry." Su Liye shook her long hair and said with a smile, "Ryan and I will catch you as soon as possible, then take off your badge and knock you out of the game. That way you'll have seven days of vacation and do whatever you want."

Michelle thought this was not a good thing. He looked at Ryan and said stubbornly, "You are a good person, right?"

Ryan nodded, "It's a good choice to form a temporary team to improve combat efficiency, isn't it." He pointed to Michelle's little badge pinned to his neckline, "You're exposed."

Michelle covered his neckline like a frightened rabbit. There was a near-circular badge under his hand that separated his palm. He couldn't restrain his impulse and pinned it to the neckline ahead of time because he thought the badge was good-looking. 

The symbols of the Golden Crusade are the cross, the winged lion and the red rose. When combined together, the lion with the rose spreads its wings majestically and looks straight ahead. A huge cross is placed in front of the lion. In the center of the cross is a pentagram with a golden gemstone.

On the camp medal, the golden gem of the pentagram was replaced by the red and blue camp. The red metal block of the red camp and the blue metal block of the blue camp can easily identify the camp of the opponent.

Michelle is blue.

As for Ryan and Su Liye, just when Ryan inserted the hard drive into the personal terminal to check the rules of the game, the sharp-eyed Su Liye found that the other party was blue (also Ryan deliberately, from the moment he sat down, he was evaluating the side people). In return, Su Liye skillfully showed Ryan his blue camp.

The three of them belong to the same faction. After landing, they can quickly assemble together and kill a group of enemy factions first.

The speed of the small airship was very fast, and it reached the designated landing point 20 minutes later. All the soldiers got off the airship with their backpacks on their backs. 

What appeared in front of them was an open grassland. The green grass was only knee-high, prostrate on the ground. Can also hide. 

The two hundred or so people stood apart, looked at each other, judged, evaluated... adjust their state, wait for the arrival of the game time, when the time is placed in the D6 area, the sign will give a reminder, starting from the moment they landed. 

The communication function of the personal terminal is useless, and the entire Ice Grassland and Moon Bay are blocked from signals.

dang dang-

Half an hour later, B612 at five o'clock in the afternoon.

The leisurely warriors on the grassland changed instantly, and a battle was about to start. Everyone opened their backpacks, pressed the camp patch on their shoulders, and pinned the camp badge to their neckline. Ryan kept moving his hands, but his eyes were always observing the surroundings. Only a real rookie would bow his head and sort himself at this time. I was in a hurry to organize my backpack.