Prologue: Before the Transfer

??,??,??

Unknown room

Under the dim blue light, a creature resembles of overweight man sitting in front of his monitor, he's holding a bucket of snacks where he has his tentacles coming out from some small portal-like controlling his mouse and the keyboard.

On the monitor, it showed the map of the entire world, Avon Arrete is written on the bottom left corner of the map.

"Hah, how boring, more than one and a half millennia and the development of the technology in the Arrete is so slow," said him while chewing his snack,

"how about I summon some countries, maybe they'll start an arms race between them," said him grinningly.

His tentacles began to fiddle the keyboard, he was looking about the country that he can summon.

"this one?, Nah this country has interstellar transportation".

He searched again, now he narrowed it down to the country that didn't have an access to interstellar and dimensional travel, then he encountered a country with a red circle in the white background, he clicked on the flag and he browse through many versions of Japan.

"Let's see, hmm how interesting, a country that relied on trading, I'll bookmark it for later" as he clicked one of them

He later searched again, for now, he was looking at the country that was slightly weaker than Japan in terms of its technology, then he encountered the Wäldereich.

"This country is good, I wonder if this country alone can beat entire Arrete natives".

He clicked on the map of Wäldereich, and he blocked the map, the aircraft, and the ship around it before he pick it up, then he stopped the action.

"Wait, if I pick it, I would create trouble in the original world, I don't want to be dragged into fighting the other gods like in the past because I'm seizing their Ravernal colony without permission".

He chooses the copy option instead, then he pasted it into the western part of Arrete's map.

Then he opened the bookmarks, he carefully blocked the Japanese territory and like Wäldereich before on the map and copied it on the clipboard, and pasted it on the eastern part of the Arrete map, he also spawned some cargo ships loaded with food near the major ports.

"Done, time to see this in action" he said, his hand reached for his bowl, it was empty and he looked down at the bowl.

"Why is it always empty when I need it".

He toss his bowl away, and it disappeared before the bowl hit the surface, then he flicked his hand and suddenly the bowl appeared on his lap.

"time to continue".

August 22nd, 1999
Port city of Hoffnung, Wäldereich Federation

The sun shining above the sky of Hoffnung, but today wasn't like the usual day, there is a launch of the new Nuclear Missile Cruiser Prinzessin Eugenia, and a lot of crowds gathered across the country to see the emperor Georg von Ludwig who attended the ceremony.

On the balcony of a seafood restaurant, a boy was reading a military magazine about the navy, he was excited to read it, then his father returned.

"I'm sorry Carla, the place was too crowded," he said.

His wife, Carla then responded, "don't worry Dave, lots of people want to see the emperor who smashed the bottle on that ship".

Dave then chuckled, he looked at his son whose still enjoying his magazine.