Chapter 11: Blitzschlag

20/08/1637

Southern sea of Paganda
19:55

A lone submarine was cruising deep inside the territorial water of Paganda. Undetected by the Pagandan Navy, the AU-4 from the Wälderian Marine silently stalked below the convoy of the Pagandan ship-of-the-line. However, it wasn't their target. The AU-4 only tailing them to move closer to the island. After getting closer to the island, the AU-4 disengaged and stopped 150 Nautical miles southeast of Paganda island.

Inside the control room of AU-4, several Wälderian sailors monitored both the submarine condition and their target, Pagandan Castle. They were instructed to deliver a concussion blow toward the Paganda by hitting the command structure which they believe, is located inside the castle. The high command would also want to test the newest upgrade of their cruise missile, the Barrakuda Ausf C cruise missile with a more accurate DSMAC.

Captain Mattias Domitz sat on the command chair, his hand was holding a paper about the details of the order. He sighed before putting back the paper back into the kraft paper. He glanced at the watch on his hand before looking straight at Wälderian sailors.

"It's almost eight TN," said Domitz. He then looked at the weapon operators, "Operator, how's the missile?"

"Ready to fire, captain"

Domitz then received a report from the communication officer, "Captain, the first wave of Jagdbomber fleet is inbound"

Domitz shouted the order, "Send the package now"

"Bluthund, bluthund," said the weapon operator as they launched the cruise missiles. A missile was launched from the AU-4, it began to rise from the depth and flew toward the target at high subsonic speed.

"the missile is launched, captain"

"Good, I hope they like our package," said Domitz confidently as he began to grin.

Skies above the territorial water of Paganda
20:09

Under the starry night, an Ekj-79 led the eight Mkf-18Ds of the first wave of Jagdbomber from FMS Tirpitz and FMS Richthofen toward Paganda island above 15,000 meters. Piloted by Oskar "Voron" Zubov and the WSO Eugenia "Prinzessin" Fischl. Oskar and Eugenia were transferred from the Indigo Squadron to suppress the enemy's aerial defense.

"Hmph, those bunch of ungrateful Schweinehunds dares to step upon our sacred land. Oz, it's time to give them a condemnation for what they did" said Eugenia

Oskar only mumbled upon hearing it, "And here we go again, another night with a nonsensical rambling from the family members of the House of Fischl"

Eugenia replied angrily, "Hey, don't talk bad about my prestigious family"

"Then call my callsign instead of my initial name, you delusional royal brat" commented Oskar

" Oh come on Voron, why are you... Wait," Eugenia noticed that their Ekj-79 had caught a radar signal from an unknown radar site. She immediately responded, "Huh, those sinners are gazing upon us". She began to activate the jammer that was equipped on their aircraft, " Engaging electronic warfare. Voron, get ready. Let them taste the condemnation from my arrows"

Oskar chuckled and flatly replied, "Roger that, Prinzessin"

The Ekj-79 then sends a transmission toward the other Mkf-18Ds

<<Indigo Raben to Gelb and Schwarze, we're detecting an unknown radar site, break and engage the designated targets>>

<<Roger Indigo Raben, Gelb team will be going to the southern part of the island. Gelb 1-1 out>>