Chapter 1

The next night, you didn't bother meeting up with Rose like you usually do in the afternoon, you headed straight to the Pizzaplex and onto the security office. You didn't bother even greeting the employees around which is something that you usually do.

The voice has been bugging you, that whisper has been haunting you, it led to the point that sleeping was becoming a problem.

To be honest, you were a bit late, it was quarter to 11 when you came. Although, you were already in your uniform, ready to begin. But work was not on your mind right now, but the determination to find out what's bothering you.

For the past few days, you worked here, you could navigate every nook and crook of this enormous place without much of a hassle. A gigantic golden statue at the very center, right past Rockstar Row. An elevator right up front, leading to the main atrium where tons of tables and chairs are scattered in the main area, a grand show stage at the very front, and escalators leading to various floors were functioning. The other floors other than the main area shows different attractions, centers, and games. There are areas where children could play, there are those that could encourage exercise and creativity. Some of the areas shows functionality of different attractions. Some are still under general repairs, and some are closed for maintenance check.

There are various places that are not easily accessible, not without a party pass. Those party passes lead to various areas and attractions. Similar to other passes, there is a dance pass that could lead to the west arcade. The said area being the overall home to gamers and music lovers, to dance and jazz with sentient animatronics, alongside those who are not that sentient, the S.T.A.F.F. bots that aids and patrols to ensure everything is in order.

This place, was the place that everyone would want to go, to explore where fun, music, games and food was present. The ultimate entertainment, the pizzaplex.

Although, as much as you would appreciate, the place is somehow giving you the odd sensation of being watched, the odd sensation that you were never alone. Similar to the voice, you remembered the feeling of always being watched from afar. You first thought that it was Vanessa, seeing as she is your senior in terms of your occupation but that doesn't seem to be the case. Of course, as a security guard assigned to ensure that everything is in order, you are free to interact with the S.T.A.F.F. bots and the main animatronics themselves.

However, like what was mentioned before, the uncanny feeling that the animatronics gives are making you feel very much uneasy. Sure, they are nice, they're programmed to be very nice and accommodating to the crowd but it still doesn't change the fact that they are all controlled via high-technology A.I., not to mention the fact that being around robots could be your potential death.

It didn't take long before the same voice of all years from the intercom announced that the whole building will close its doors for the night, since it was already 11 by then, an hour before midnight. You stood there, waiting by the security office, watching the cameras as people and employees left the vicinity. You didn't realize how fast time flies as you watched the cameras for a long time.

The moment it reached midnight, the door barriers dropped down, sealing off the entrance and exit point of the building, the lights dimmed as they are entering their night mode functionality. More and more of the robotic staffs were surveying the area, none of them bothered you, nor did they take the time to see you as an intruder, since your I.D. which you wore around your neck gave them an indication of your purpose of staying.