Chapter 11

You woke up real early before going to work, getting up at 8 PM to do your searching. Another one of the odd dreams was what you remembered of your periodic rest. The voice telling you to not trust Freddy numerous times. No longer calling your name and those 'follow me' lines, rather, the lines were different now.

'Don't trust Freddy... (Y/n)...' it was like the voice is a living entity that knows what you're doing, why you're doing it, and what your business is in performing such act. It's like you're being watched, but by whom? Vanny? This isn't Vanny, but probably someone that she knows.

Or rather, someone that tells her the same thing when she gave you these confidentially secretive information.

Nonetheless, you took the folded newspaper article from the tableside by your bed. Taking your phone out and begin in searching the web on what their insights on about the articles. You went as far as to search the media company that printed this newspaper but it was declared that the company went bankrupt one day. The articles they've written are not posted online. Although, there are some speculations posted in community threads but none seem to be directly relevant, as some are just probably making wild guesses based from the baseless rumors that circulated before. In short, nothing. Nothing was mentioned about the first two locations, not even the horror attraction was mentioned. But there are some that said the horror attraction failed miserably and disappeared from the face of the public.

"This isn't enough... I need to know more." You claimed to yourself and got ready for work. Keeping the piece of newspaper article in the pocket of your pants to ensure that you don't forget it.

You took a shower, did your usual routine, and got yourself dressed. You took quite a long time to finish surprisingly, is it because you are busy thinking about stuff that you didn't focus on other actions which you do? Well, you were thirty minutes away before it becomes 9 PM, you agreed to your boss that you'd come three hours early during your night shift. The reason to this is because the Pizzaplex is getting... short-staffed recently. Due to the ongoing missing child disappearances that raged on, some employees chose to leave the Pizzaplex, not wanting to be involved in whatever mess that Fazbear Entertainment might possibly get into.

You checked your phone seeing a message from Rose, you hesitated but checked it after some time.

*~*~

Rose: Are you okay? I haven't seen you around lately in the café.

(Y/n): Don't worry about me, I just got really busy. Been sleeping quite longer than usual too.

Rose: Good to know that you're getting well rested. I'm not kidding though, you should take day shifts too, the night shift itself is not healthy for you. Remember the break in the other night? I wouldn't want you to be in harm's way again.

(Y/n): You worry too much, if I were a bystander, I'd mistake you for a mother hen.

Rose: Ha, ha, very funny. I'm not joking with you, (Y/n), creepy stuff has been happening in the Pizzaplex lately. Have you heard the rumors? Sooner or later, Fazbear Entertainment will face a couple of lawsuits, including police investigations. I don't think its good for you to be involved, since you're a night guard. Won't you reconsider being a waitress here? We have a vacant opening...