Chapter 17

Three days has passed, yet you still haven't found where the next part is. The dreams were too fake and blurry, the visions were of places that was pretty hard to understand. It looked to be a storage room, yes, but which one? No, not a storage room, it looked like a hallway, a box down the hallway, there were arcade machines around but when you checked the West Arcade, there were too many areas to check each and every one of them without getting caught. For now, you chose to wait for a moment, to wait for another dream, a whisper, or a vision that could lead you to where you need to be.

For then, just wait, that's all you could do at this moment.

During those days, you observed Freddy during your shift. You were starting to get aware that Freddy is starting to become suspicious of you. This will hinder you from getting all the parts during the shifts, and more will Freddy soon discover your secretive agendas, all your hard work will be in vain.

No, you can't allow that. If possible, you need to get Freddy to trust you. So far, you only managed to obtain two parts of the animatronic bunny, you still need time to sort out where the others are. Whoever was whispering to you, giving you all these dreams and visions, they should've just given her the direct message of where the part really is. In that way, you wouldn't have trouble having to play scouts and hide n' seek.

The only way to get through this without getting caught, is to have Freddy trust you.

For the next few days, you decided to spend some time with Freddy, despite your distrust in his previous agendas as reported by Vanessa, you still need to at least show that you're not avoiding him. Your search for Bonnie's parts has come to a brief pause, by the time you have an idea where it really is, then, you'll continue.

This is the fourth night that you need to spend in giving Freddy the attention which you assumed he needs, just so you can clear whatever suspicion he has on you. It wouldn't be easy, but it's better than to get through the possible instances of getting yourself caught. You wouldn't want to take risk, now that you're making such progress to end the disappearances already.

"Good to see you, Officer (Y/N)." Freddy spoke as he spotted you by the window of his greenroom, his voice still audible although you were outside. You wanted to check up on him but being lost in thought, it seems, he caught you first.

You simply waved and entered his greenroom; he opened the door for you. "Good to see you too, Freddy." You greeted briefly, taking out your tablet to check on Freddy's systems. You only have limited access, enough to see if he's malfunctioning or any errors are present. As usual, you found none, Freddy is in perfect working condition, just like when you checked on Monty, Roxy and Chica. Yes, you had to enter the room during Monty's anger fit, but luckily, he's not that pissed.

Monty seemed to simply have this hobby of creating ruckus by means of throwing things around. Most of his things are now plastic or rubber, lest things break or problems arise.

"You have been standing there for quite sometime now, is there anything wrong?" he inquired, lightly tilting his head with his eyes glued to you.

"Oh, no, nothing's wrong. I'm just a bit tired, that's all." You reasoned, one of your most common excuses to get Freddy from looking at you suspiciously.