Chapter 28

The reflection which represents the mysterious entity known as Glitchtrap, narrowed his eyes at you, your exact image being used in the reflection of the mirror, the mirror in which you faced and conversed with. "Oh, you are solely mistaken, I have already gone this far, and I will not let you hinder me when I am a step closer." He refused to acknowledge the little speech you released earlier, finding the words as mere useless sentences that has no impact or whatsoever. "Even if it means... forcing you to do things that you'll never imagine of ever doing, (Y/N)." he continued in a voice so low and raspy, that you felt shudders of fright climb up your spine with unease. His aura around your eyes from the reflection seemed to glow lightly, a more obvious shade of purple.

For some reason, you felt like... you couldn't move. You could but... it's like someone else is trying to take full control—no, you can't, you shouldn't. If he succeeds, who knows what would happen!

"Argh..." You released what seemed to be a light grunt from the forming headache, which was making itself known to you, Glitchtrap still staring at you through your reflection on the mirror, eyes glowing the hue of purple, it seemed like he was doing something with you don't know.

Is he trying to take control of you? No! He couldn't—you can't let him!

But then, before anything else happen, a certain voice made you freeze.

"Enough is enough! You've done quite the damage already, Glitchtrap! You can no longer use (Y/N) for your own benefit! I will never allow you, never again!" that voice, that once calm and stern voice, now filled with rage that you could not decipher.

Could it be him? Why is he here? Was he... there all this time? Did he hear... everything?

"F... Freddy...?" you could only mutter lowly in disbelief as you stared at the 8-foot tall animatronic by the halls, just at the doorframe of where the restroom entrance was. His bulky form against the light casted shadows towards your frame, with his glowing, white eyes looking intently at you. Not with anger, nor betrayal like what you assumed to see.

But rather... you saw sadness and deep concern, worry, and other factors that you couldn't decipher.

But what could you do...? Glitchtrap already has...

Control...

You don't know what else to feel, should you be afraid? Should you feel ashamed? You don't know, but somehow...

Glitchtrap, he... he's there, you could hear him clearly, his voice is also endlessly echoing inside your head. It's like he's controlling you, influencing your thoughts and reasoning...

He's using you...

The appearance of the brown, bear animatronic seemed to catch Glitchtrap off guard from the reflection of yours in the mirror, though it slowly turned into a sinister smirk once more, followed by the same laughter that could've haunted your dreams into brief nightmares. "Oh, my, mention the devil's name, and he shall be summoned. It's been so long, good friend. It's quite a surprise to have encountered you in such... situation." His eerie, twisted voice followed by his sinister smile while using your reflection was brutal, it was frightening beyond words, it even rendered you in total discomfort and uncertainty.