Chapter 13

Time has passed, days turned to nights.

No, actually, only two days has passed.

You were going to take the night shift tonight as you were well rested, for once. The voice now seldomly appeared, whispering the same words but they're always different in a way. Repeatedly telling you that Freddy is not to be trusted. Why? There are various reasons.

But you promised to meet him soon... by the highest floor areas? You were unsure why he wants you there, but that place is supposedly off limits for both staffs and animatronics. New attractions are being kept there. For what attractions specifically? You don't know. Only the higher management and the engineers know, especially, the architects. It's surprisingly astonishing how they managed to continue this construction during the day, and none of the customers seems to notice a thing. If you were to be asked, you could've forgotten all about it if it weren't for the fact that you were practically reminded of it.

Actually, it was getting you curious.

You clocked in by the employee's hand-unit to record your time in, which was around 10 P.M. that time, customers and employees that were left inside the building were not leaving, and when they left, the place was getting emptied by the minute.

Of course, you simply waved them off or walked past them to survey the area.

The issues of child disappearing and being in danger of being separated from their parent never ceased yet, but for now, it stopped. You still suspected that it has something to do with... Freddy.

For Gregory, he never really showed up, nor gave any signs of showing up, the voice in your head tells you to refrain from trusting Freddy, but that's it. If Gregory was with Freddy, then, the voice couldn't have been Freddy nor Gregory.

Then, who was it? Could it be caused by Vanessa? Er—Vanny, rather. What does she have to do with the voice?

You'll keep in mind to ask her when you find the chance. For now, how are you going to face Freddy, especially, when you couldn't trust him after what you've found out until now.

He could just be using you...

Finally, as time chimed to 12 A.M., the usual voice of the intercom met your ears as the barriers from the main entrance slid closed, the winking emoticon of Freddy being the only design of the said dark colored drop-down gates.

You took out your flashlight, having your uniform already set and your taser strapped by your belt. In case anything happens, just zap them, easy.

You no longer met Vanessa anywhere in the Pizza plex, and that's fine, you no longer went to bother her, knowing what she's up to already. You headed to Rockstar Row first as a habit of yours to check on with the animatronics. None of them seemed to be acting strange, Chica was having some pizza as snacks by her table, Roxy was combing her hair and tail, and Monty—you didn't bother knocking at his door, knowing that he might as well just destroy his greenroom, since that's what it sounds like.