Chapter 25

It was the next night, there should be two more before you finally get all the pieces together. Although, you and Vanessa barely meet during your nights in the Pizzaplex. Right after you retrieved the animatronic part the night before and secured it in Roxy's Raceway, you headed straight home as the time by then is a few minutes past 6:00 A.M.

You were baffled by the fact that it took an entire night just to get that part, but it wasn't at all surprising, considering that you did your tasks here and there before exploring to get your additional agendas done. Although, another reason for leaving so early was to avoid getting questioned by Freddy.

He was there, you saw him, and he could've possibly saw you. You were merely lucky enough to flash him and make a run for it, as well as being lucky enough to have Vanessa stun him temporarily with what hacking mechanics she has.

You actually didn't want to know further about it, best you get the job done and get over with it.

You arrived at work around less than an hour before midnight struck, you were simply too exhausted that you slept through your alarm. Only reason why you were able to get here rather quickly was thanks to Rose giving you a ride, since she's passing by just a couple of blocks away.

The scenario was vividly clear, the vision you saw just earlier during the ride was still fresh in your mind.

For a brief moment... it came to you like a gush of wind against your face. It would be factual if you assumed that the matter had slapped you straight in the face. However, as much as they're unrealistic in your thoughts, they aren't.

You remembered seeing the Fazbear Theatre, but not just the theatre, there was a storage room hidden away after being blended alongside the paint and wallpapers imprinted on the walls. That place was backstage, just the area behind the gigantic stage and theatrical screen. Accessible if you hopped on stage, moved past the curtains and head straight behind the screen itself. It seems, you just have to feel around the walls, find the rough edges, and make out the shape of the hidden door to access it, since it blended itself well amongst the genuine walls of the backstage area. There should be a storage room after opening the door, and inside was one box; the one you need.

Although the vision was vague, it gave you enough idea that this would be an entirely easy night to pass through. There wasn't a 'find the key' episode in this night, just to simply open the door by pulling at the edges, that's it.

Somehow, this is sort of way easier than it should be, it's making you uncertain if something were to happen, as this is just too easy.

It feels unnerving.

Still, as you entered the security office and grabbed your Fazer Blaster, the thoughts from earlier continuously circulating in your mind. It's like something bad will happen tonight, something that you don't expect the least.

Other than that, you grabbed your usual things to attach to your belt holster. You were not in the mood to wait on the troublesome recharging of the Fazcam, thus, took the faster and more efficient one.