Chapter - 6

Third Person’s POV

Flashback continue…

Pritika was sitting in the living room alone….she didn’t know what her dadi  wants to talk with that elder couple privately. They went into a room left her here in the living room with a maid.
The maid placed many food in front of her….she was little hungry but she was also afraid and nervous, there were some dishes in front of her which she has not even seen before….she didn’t want to do anything which could cause any trouble.

NIDHI : WHO are You ?? (Said with a disgusted face)

NIDHI : Shanti ( maid) ! Don’t you know you work? How can some beggar entered into our house? Throw her out and change the cover of the sofa where she is now sitting… no actually change this sofa…

Hearing this Pritika instantly got up from the sofa and tears started to fall from her….she  wanted to left the house immediately but she couldn’t … she couldn’t left her grandma here alone…she just stayed their quietly lowering her Head.

RIDHIMA : Nidhi, behave… Do you forget how to behave properly? Say sorry to her.

NIDHI : What!!! I will say sorry to this beggar… impossible!!! Shanti, why don’t you throw her out yet? Didn’t you listen my order ??

SHANTI : Nidhi ma’am, she is Nilima madam’s guest.

RAHUL : Shanti aunty….how many times I have told you don’t call us sir and madam…directly call us with names…not Nidhi ma’am… just Nidhi…… and you Nidhi, what kind of behaviour is this? Do I need to complain about you to bari mummy (Aditi)?

Hearing this with an angry face she left from there..

Nidhi scared her mother the most in the family… actually the entire young generation of the family  is scared of her… she is a very strict person.

RIDHIMA : hii! I am Ridhima Sharma… you?

Before She could reply anything they heard yelling from the entrance and it’s getting nearer to them…

Then Pritika noticed a young man entered into the room yelling on the phone… she couldn’t able to see his full face as he entered from the side door and left the room from opposite site of that door.

But only seeing the side face she was still sure that he looked handsome.

RAHUL : Don’t mind… he is my Elder brother, Adesh….he must be angry about some office work… I should go… by the way, I am Rahul….maybe see you later.
Rahul hurriedly left the room from where Adesh left.

RIDHIMA : You haven’t said your name yet…

PRITIKA : Pritika…..Pritika Mehra.

RIDHIMA : Wow! Beautiful name just like you….why didn’t you eat anything? Don’t you like this foods?

Pritika was hesitating to answer anything … she didn’t understand what will she say… but luckily… she didn’t have to say anything….as her dadi came.
She looked her dadi  was coming towards her  crying in a happy face…

PRITIKA : dadi, what happened? Why are you crying?

She thought maybe they humiliated her dadi but she (her dadi) also had a smile on her face…she (pritika) was confused.

BANDANA : No dear… I am not crying…I am very happy… this is tears of happiness.

PRITIKA : huu?

BANDANA : I will tell you everything.

NILIMA : Bandana ji, we have arranged a place for you guys to stay….please follow me…

BANDANA : sure… Come Priti ..

They followed Nilima to a beautiful small guest house which is situated backside of the house…

Pritika was very confused…she didn’t understand what is happening… her dadi was also not saying anything to her… she just followed everything her dadi told like an obedient child…