Chapter - 12

Third Person’s POV
Pritika was packing luggage for  travelling, when Adesh entered into the room with a small wrapped gift box. He forwarded the gift box to Pritika. Pritika looked at him in a questioning gaze seeing the gift box.
ADESH : Take it… This is for you.
Pritika was still  looking at him in a questioning gaze as if asking why? Why is he giving her a gift?
ADESH : This is not a bomb and I am not doing any prank. This is really for you. Stop giving me this look… open it.
Saying, he kept the box on Pritika’s hand and waited for her to open it.
Pritika’s POV
I was confused…why is he giving me a gift? I opened it. Seeing the gift I was surprised. I didn’t expect this gift. This is a mobile phone. A smart phone which I never had. The phone, I use that is a keypad phone. I wanted to buy it in my college days. When all my classmates used this kind of smart photo I had wished to buy a mobile phone like this but I knew I couldn’t afford that. Now seeing the phone in front of me I am happy… very happy.
ADESH : Do you liked it ?
Of course, who will not like it? I liked it… no no I actually loved it. I gave him a big smile. He also smile back.
But my smile vanished thinking something. I don’t know how to use this kind of phone. I have never used this kind of phone. How will I say it to him? Will he laugh at me? I am a girl of in this modern era but I still don’t know how to use a smart phone! Yes.. He will definitely laugh at me.
Third Person’s POV
Seeing the beautiful smile vanished from Pritika's face, Adesh frowned.
ADESH : what happened?
Pritika looked at him and she couldn’t make up her mind whether she would  tell him or not.
‘I should tell him. There is nothing to ashamed of. I didn’t do any crime. Yes… there is nothing to hide. I should tell the truth’ – Pritika thought in her mind.
Seeing that Pritika didn’t reply…only looking at him, he again asked  her, what  happened.
PRITIKA : I… I don’t know how to use this. (Said hesitantly and lower her head)
Adesh sighed….he raised her face putting a finger on her chin.
ADESH : I have seen your keypad phone. I have already guessed it. Don’t worry, I am here… l will teach you. Look…
Adesh started teaching her how to use the phone… almost every system of the phone. Pritika also like an obedient student learn it with full attention.
ADESH : so… understand?
Pritika nodded her head in positive manner.
ADESH : Then show me…
PRITIKA : how?
ADESH : let’s take a selfie.
Pritika didn’t expect him to say this but as an obedient student she took a selfie of them. In the selfie they both were smiling.
Pritika thanked Adesh, smiling in response Adesh left the room. Pritika was looking the photo on the phone, when the phone suddenly started ringing and the caller id was showing ‘Hubby’.
Pritika panicked… she thought ‘what? Hubby? I haven’t saved any number….how can a name is showing? Is it someone else’s phone? Someone else’s husband is calling? Should I pick up the call? Oh ho where this Adesh has gone, when I need him.’
She didn’t understand what will she do…because of her dilemma the call actually got cut and at the same time Adesh enter into the room with his phone in his hand.
PRITIKA : Adesh, look someone was calling on my phone but it’s showing the name hubby.
ADESH : How many husbands do you have? (Asked very seriously)
PRITIKA : What???
Adesh again repeated the same question.
PRITIKA : Why are you asking such nonsense question? You are my only husband.
ADESH : Then who can this hubby be?
Pritika looked at him with open mouth in astonishment.
ADESH : I  was calling you. I wanted to check, you really did understand or not! And I have saved the number. Next time pick up the call. (Scolded her like a teacher)
Sighing  Adesh again left the room. Again the phone started ringing showing the name ‘hubby’.
‘Hubby’ – Pritika blushed mumbling the name.