Chapter - 22

Third Person's POV
“I don’t know why she wants to spend time with me? I don’t know what will I talk with her. She is Rahul bhai's girlfriend now, she will be my sister-in-law in future, so I need to have a relationship with her. I just hope she will not behaves badly with me.” – Pritika was thinking while going towards her room with Tanvi.
After entering into the room hearing the first question of Tanvi, Pritika got little astonished.
TANVI : you don’t like me… right?
PRITIKA : what???
TANVI : yes, you don’t like me that’s why you didn’t even speak a single word with me… or are you angry at me, because of that question at the breakfast table? Really…I didn’t mean anything else. I have just felt, I have seen you before. Trust me Pritika.
Tanvi didn’t even give Pritika any chance to speak, she was constantly blabbering.
TANVI : O sorry sorry….though in relation you’re older but in age I am older. So if you mind if I call you by your name? Look even still now you’re also not speaking.
PRITIKA : because you are not letting me speak. ( said little loudly)
Tanvi gave a sheepish smile.
TANVI : ohh sorry sorry… so you aren’t angry with me.. Right?
PRITIKA : No, why would I angry with you? I was not talking because I don’t know what I will talk.
TANVI : Don’t worry you can talk with me about anything. We will be sister-in-law in future. So can we be friends?
Tanvi forwarded her hand for handshake and Pritika accepted that.
TANVI : can I ask you something? Even if you mind I will ask, because now you are my friend… When Adesh bhai was leaving for office, I heard him saying to you to do some practice… what practice?
Pritika told her about the dance competition and all of the details.
TANVI : ohh wow! You know dance?? Wow… you know I always wanted to learn dance but in our house I can’t even say that word .. ‘I want to learn dance' – this word is totally ban in our house ... Can you please teach me??
PRITIKA : why?
TANVI : Why banned? Because my bua(aunt) used to do dance. She had even own many trophies. But I heard she had done something disgraceful, so my grandpa has disowned her as our family member. So we can’t say anything or do anything related to her. I heard she used to the be the princess of our family. God knows what had happened…I don’t know anything about it. You know one strange thing… I don’t even know how my bua (aunt) look like…I have never seen her, not even her photo.
PRITIKA : you didn’t even see your bua's photo?
TANVI : No, when I was very young , maybe 3or 4 years old, I have seen her. But after disowning her, grandpa had locked everything related to her in her room, which no one can open.
Pritika was quiet shocked hearing all this. She was thinking “ how can someone discards his own daughter….maybe rich people can do. My mother’s family also didn’t help mom when she needed just because she had married with a poor man. Though they are not as rich as Tanvi di's family, but still daughter is a daughter. Huuh! I really don’t understand this rich people. But Adesh is also rich, he is a good person.His family is so good except that Nidi… people really differs” – her thought broke by Tanvi's voice.
TANVI : what are you thinking?
PRITIKA : Nothing…
They talked for some time and then Tanvi went to her room and  Pritika started her dance practice.
                     --------------------
It’s been three days Tanvi has been staying in Chauhans Mansion and Pritika has bonded with her very well.  Adesh was happy that Pritika wouldn’t be feeling bored because of Tanvi’s company.
Everyone was happy seeing their bonding except Nidhi, she didn’t like that everyone is ok with Pritika being her brother’s wife. She is not ok at all.
Tanvi and Pritika had gone for shopping. When they entered into the house, one maid informed them Tanvi’s family, the Thakur has come. Tanvi happily went into the living room and Pritika also followed behind her.
In the living room the whole family was sitting except Nidhi and Ridhi and Pratima. But the atmosphere was not very lovely, they were all quietly sitting.
Entering the room Tanvi called her Mom and everyone turned to look towards her. The moment Mr. Kailash Thakur looked back, the cup he was holding fell from his hand on the ground making a shattering sound.