Chapter - 46

Third Person’s POV
Pritika opened her eyes and saw Adesh was sleeping sitting on a chair holding her hand. There was a wet clothe on her forehead. She was feeling her throat dry. All this was clearly indicating her that she had fever. She was feeling very thirsty. She tried to get up without disturbing Adesh, but when she tried to remove her hand from Adesh's hold Adesh wake up.
ADESH : Pritika, you have woken up! … how are you feeling? Do you need anything? Is you feeling any discomfort?
Adesh was bombarding Pritika with questions without letting her answer, when Adesh checked Pritika forehead and realized her temperature is normal he sighed relief.
Pritika asked for water, her voice was very hoarse.
Adesh helped Pritika drank water. After drinking water Pritika again lie down, she was feeling very tired. Then she noticed Adesh's haggard face… he had dark circles under his eyes.
PRITIKA : Adesh…I… I had fever?
Pritika's voice was still low… Adesh replied caressing her head.
ADESH : Yes, Pritika…it’s has been two days since you were unconscious and had high fever. You have made us very worried, Pritika.
PRITIKA : Two days??
Adesh nodded her head. Adesh saw some tears were rolling down from corner of Pritika’s eyes. Adesh understood it was very difficult for Pritika to accept that her dadi is no more. Adesh wiped the tears from the corner of Pritika’s eyes.
ADESH : Pritika, If you stay like this do you think your dadi will be happy in heaven. We are all with you, let her rest in peace in heaven. She had suffered a lot. Now let her be happy with your parents, you living happily.
Pritika sat up and hugged Adesh tightly. She started crying loudly. Adesh let her cry because till now Pritika wasn’t cried much, so Adesh let Pritika to vent out her all emotions. After some time Pritika’s cry subsidised and Adesh realised Pritika has fallen asleep in the sitting position. He very carefully made Pritika lied down and he also settled himself beside her. Holding Pritika in his embrace he also gradually fall asleep.
                         -------------------
Pritika’s POV
Today is Tanvi di and Rahul's marriage. They wanted to postponed this marriage because of me, but I stopped them. I know my dadi will be happy in my decision. I am sad… I am really sad. I lost my dadi. I still can’t believe it that I will never able to hug my dadi, when I will need help then there will be no dadi to help me… to give me suggestions. Dadi wasn’t only my grandmother, she was my everything, my parents, my friend… my everything. I have lost one of the most important person in my life. Now I have no one with blood relation. My maternal family… I don’t know them… the only blood relative I had, she also left me forever.
But in these days all the family members and Tanvi di's family gave me so much love and care. I am thankful to my dadi that she married me off with Adesh. I am very lucky to have him in my life. I think I have done some good deeds in my previous life so I have gotten such a good husband like Adesh, in-laws like the Chauhans and also a family like, Tanvi di's family  who has also become a very important part in my life.
I have spent a lot of time in these weeks with Tanvi di's dadi, whom now I call nani (maternal grandmother). Vikram mamu has told me as I call him mamu so I should call her Nani. If she would have been my real nani then I would be very happy. But it’s ok at least  I have gotten her and her family now in my life. I have a very good relationship with them even without having any blood relationship.
Third Person’s POV
RIDHIMA : Bhabi are you ready… wow bhabi you are looking very pretty.
Pritika was wearing a yellow saree with red embroidery at laces.
PRITIKA : you are also looking very pretty, Ridhi.
Ridhima thanked her. Ridhima was wearing a yellow salwaar suit.
They both went to the garden for haldi ceremony ( In the haldi ceremony , a paste of haldi [Turmeric] is applied to the bride and the groom's body before their wedding) of Rahul.
All the woman one by one applied haldi on Rahul body, later they started to applied haldi on each other. It was fun. Some of them even applied haldi on the other male members of the family as fun.
When Adesh notice Pritika wasn’t applying haldi on him, he thought to do it with Pritika in a little romantic way, which he has seen in movies. But Pritika understood Adesh's intention, she very tactfully avoid him. She knew very well if Adesh succeed in his plan then she would be very embarrassed in front of everyone.
Taking advantage of the opportunity, Natasha applied haldi on Adesh. As first Adesh didn’t mind as Nidhi and Ridhima were also applying haldi on him for fun but later he found Natasha touch little intimate which he didn’t like at all. He also noticed that Pritika was looking towards him with an irritating expression whenever Natasha was coming near him. So after that Adesh  avoid Natasha during the rest of the rituals.
After all the rituals and fun Pritika was about to go into the house, when a watchman came near her and gave a parcel to her. He said a postman has delivered it for her.
Pritika was little confused, she didn’t order anything. She opened the parcel and saw it was a earrings and there was a card attached to the box.
“For the most lovely and beautiful woman in my life.” – it was written on the letter. There was no name of sender written on it. First She didn’t understand who has sent her this, then she thought maybe Adesh because except him who else could give her. But she didn’t understand why Adesh has sent it anonymously. He has always given her any gift directly and why not now… she was confused. When she was thinking all this,  Radhika called her, so shrugging all of her thought she went into the house.
After she went into the house, Natasha came out from hiding and looked at the way where Pritika left with a devilish smile on her face.