Chapter - 15

Third Person’s POV
From morning many villagers has come to see Adesh. Some young girls were surrounding Adesh like bees.
Somehow surprassing them, Adesh went to look for Pritika, he got surprised finding her.
He found Pritika with some children dancing  happily. Pritika was so immersed in her dance that she didn’t notice a new audience has arrived and enjoying her dance, leaning against the door frame of the room.
Adesh was quite surprised to see Pritika dance so well. He knew she used to teach children dance but he didn’t expect her to dance so well. Seeing her, he was sure that she also enjoys dancing. Adesh decided in his mind he will definitely talk about her this passion in future, if she wants to do something in dancing. He will definitely help her to fulfil her dreams.
When a child notice Adesh, she shouted in excitement and dragged Adesh by holding his hand into the room.
They asked Adesh, how their Pritika di's (sister’s) dance was. When Adesh Praised Pritika in their reply, they all shrieked together happily.
After lunch finally they got redeem from the villagers. Pritika entered into the room and saw Adesh, sitting on the bed with a chocolate in his hand.
PRITIKA : where did you get that chocolate?
ADESH : You… I have bought this for you yesterday near the hotel but you didn’t ask.
PRITIKA : How would I know You have bought a chocolate for me?  Why would I ask? (asked confusingly)
ADESH : I have researched online, it’s say woman loves to eat chocolate in this time, some mood swings happens. I even bought a hot bag for your pain relief. But you didn’t ask anything.
Pritika chuckled hearing all these from Adesh.
PRITIKA : yeah… it’s depends, maybe it happens with some woman but not with every woman.  Some girls have severe periods cramps but mine is normal, I can tolerate that. About mood swings maybe it’s also happen, I don’t know about mine. I didn’t notice… actually I never had the time to notice this trivial matters.
Said this smilingly but Adesh noticed the pain. He understood, in this time mother takes care of her daughter, but in Pritika’s case her dadi played the role of her mother. Her dadi used to busy to arrange for their daily food how could she had given importance to this trivia things. Period is a very normal things, it’s not a big deal for them. But after researching it yesterday, he realized this time all woman wants  little care but they don’t show it. Some woman shows, like his sister, Nidhi.
ADESH : ok, You don’t have to notice. From now on every month I will buy chocolate for you and you have to just eat it…ok?
PRITIKA : ok (gave a beautiful smile )…can I ask you something?
ADESH : You can ask me whatever you want, you don’t need to ask for my permission.
PRITIKA : Do you have a bipolar disorder?
ADESH : WHAT?????
PRITIKA : wo… actually… I am confused. You behave so sweetly with me but in front of our neighbours your face was so cold, there was no smile at all and I even heard you before talk so rudely on phone… so I am really confused.
ADESH : wah! First twins and when it didn’t match, now you think I have bipolar disorder. (Said sarcastically)
PRITIKA : what will I do, if you behave differently with people? ( pouted)
ADESH : I don’t behave differently with people. You are my wife, so of course I will not behave with you or my family with the same way I behave with outsiders….Actually you answer my question, which Adesh do you like, the cold one or this cool one?
PRITIKA : ummm… I think… umm middle one.
ADESH : Ohh…so I have to create a new me.. Hmm not bad... quite demanding.
They both were enjoying the afternoon chatting with each other… knowing each other more better. Pritika was telling her childhood stories to him. Adesh also did the same. They both were enjoying their company very much.