Chapter - 28

Third Person’s POV
Pritika was constantly eating her nails in nervousness.
“Why? Why? I know she will definitely scold me. I know she will definitely taunt me for not knowing anything. Why she have to check? It’s just a party. Why I have to prepare so much” – Pritika was thinking in her mind.
After Adesh went off to office, Ridhi has informed Pritika that Aditi will come to her room to give her a little training for tonight’s party.  Pritika has been panicking since Nidhi told her that. She was very nervous to talk face to face with Aditi in absence of Adesh.
After some time Aditi entered into the room. Seeing Aditi alone Pritika became more nervous.
Aditi also could sense Pritika’s fear and uneasiness towards her(Aditi).
ADITI : I am not a tiger… I will not eat you.
She tried to make her little calm but there was no gentleness in her tone.
Pritika wanted to calm but hearing her strict tone no one can calm down.
After a minute a maid entered into the room with some cutlery and many other things. Behind the maid, Ridhima also entered into the room wearing a earphone on her ear and there was a mischievous smile on her face.
RIDHIMA : Bari mami, I will not disturb you… I will be a silent audience. Can I please stay here?
Aditi observed Ridhi from head to toe and pause for a second on her hand which was holding a mobile phone then gave her a nod in positive. Ridhi didn’t notice but the person who has been in video calling since Nidhi has entered into the room noticed the slight smile on the corner of his mother's lips on her stern face.
ADITI : So Pritika let’s start…your loved ones also think maybe I will eat you. They can’t let you be alone with me for a second.
Pritika gave a confused look. Ridhi thought maybe her bari mami was saying this to her.
RIDHIMA : No… bari mami.. I just wanted to watch –
ADITI : You have promised you will be a silent audience.
Ridhima kept her mouth shut. She couldn’t take risk. If her bari mami drive her away from this room, then her brother Adesh will not give her the tickets of the concert of her favourite band for not completing the task he has given.
Though Ridhi didn’t understand whom her bari mami was taunting but Adesh understood very well. Adesh who has been on the video call with Ridhi, understood very well that her mother has already guessed it and the taunt was directed to him. But he also knew that her mother is just teasing him. He knows his mother very well. He just smiled hearing his mother’s taunt.
Aditi started teaching her many etiquettes. Like how to use every cutlery, if she (Pritika) don’t want to drink wine then how will she avoid it. She(Aditi) was teaching her (Pritika) very patiently and like a very good obedient student Pritika was also learning everything. Adesh was enjoying  this teacher student bonding between his mother and wife through the mobile phone sitting in his office.
When Aditi finished almost teaching every  etiquettes, she ordered Pritika to wear the heels. She (Aditi) wanted her to practice walking wearing the heels. Hearing this Pritika became little tense. Everything she was learning till now was not much difficult for her but this heel… she afraid walking wearing it very much.
Adesh was little confused, he had already informed his mother about Pritika’s problem on the heels and the dress. He didn’t understand why his mother still want her (Pritika) to practice that.
Though today Pritika was walking little better than yesterday but still Adesh could clearly see Pritika's uneasiness.

Pritika has worn the  blue party gown. She was looking stunning but she was not comfortable at all. But she has worn it as her mother-in-law, Aditi has instructed.
“Uff… my ankles are paining because of so much practice of walking wearing the heels in the afternoon. It is very painful. I don’t like this kind of dresses which can’t give me comfort. I don’t know why everyone like to wear this. Though I am looking pretty but still I am not feeling comfortable at all. And this heels… it’s seems like I am standing on nails. Adesh had promised me yesterday that he would talk with his mother but I think he has forgotten. If I fall at the party because of this heel, I am promising myself I will push him down on the floor. huuh”- Pritika was thinking all this with a little angry mood.
At this moment the door of the room opened and Adesh entered into the room wearing a navy blue coloured Armani suit.
Adesh was mesmerized seeing Pritika’s beauty but on her face her beautiful smile was not present and Adesh knew the reason.
Adesh forwarded a shopping bag in front of Pritika…
PRITIKA : what is this?
ADESH : your dress for tonight…quickly change it… we will depart in one hour.
PRITIKA : Change? I have already worn one. Why will I change?
ADESH : Don’t you know why will you change? Are you comfortable in the dress…no right? So change this … it’s a saree, wear it and also there is  a flat shoes in this bag. You will feel comfortable  wearing it.
Pritika was little touched by Adesh's behaviour. She was happy that Adesh thought about her comfort.
PRITIKA : But will it be okay to wear a saree at the party? Everyone will wear party gown if I wear a saree –
ADESH : Pritika, you think too much. Wear it because you will be comfortable and that’s important for me. Now go or we will be very late.
Pritika changed her dress. Wearing the saree and the flat shoe she was feeling really comfortable. She was looking very beautiful in the blue velvet saree also.
Everyone praised Adesh and Pritika’s look. Though Aditi didn’t said anything but Pritika has noticed little dissatisfaction on Aditi’s face.
Adesh and Pritika reached at the party venue and  behind  them almost at the same time Rahul and Tanvi was also reached. Before Adesh and Pritika could entered into the party hall, a woman approached  Adesh and hugged him. Pritika frowned seeing the scene in front of her.