Chapter - 57

Third Person’s POV
Adesh entered into the house with a panicked expression. Behind him Naresh, Nilesh and Rahul were also entered into the house.
In the living room Radhika, Nilima, Aditi and Paresh were sitting with a very worried face.
ADESH : what happened? Where is Pritika?
ADITI : we don’t know, Adesh… she isn’t at home… we have search the whole house.
NILESH : what do you mean! She isn’t fit yet properly. Where can she go? Where are the babies?
RADHIKA : Babies… babies are not also at home.
ADESH : What!!!! But you didn’t said about the babies!!! You said you can’t find Pritika!! What’s going on?
Prarima also entered into the house at this moment. After some minutes Tanvi also entered into the house with her father and grandfather.
PRATIMA : what’s going on? Pritika has become normal… right? Then what happened? Where did she go?
ADESH : I Don’t Know!!! Can anyone Please Care to Explain!!!
ADITI : we… we don’t know. Radhika and I went to her room to play with the babies but entering into the room we saw the room was empty. Pritika and the babies, no one was there. We have searched the whole house, but they were nowhere.
ADESH : where can she go? She still isn’t properly fit? Where can she go with the two little babies? Where was the nanny?
RADHIKA : The nanny haven’t come today.
PRATIMA : Then who was with her?
RADHIMA : Ridhi was with her… but she isn’t also answering her phone.
VIKRAM : where were all the maids? Didn’t they see Pritika or Ridhi to go out?
NILIMA : No… no one has seen them 
ADESH : How is that Possible?
ADITI : I DON’T KNOW!
TANVI  : Did anyone check the CCTV of the main gate?
RAHUL : what will happen to see that? We all can clearly understand they have gone somewhere. Seeing the  CCTV footage we will not able to understand where they have gone!
TANVI : I know that! I am not an idiot! But seeing the footage we can see if they have taken any car or not?
RAHUL : we can know that seeing the missing car in our garage!!
ADESH : can you both please stop!!! And for god sake Rahul, my wife and children are missing with our cousin. Can you please be serious!
RAHUL : I am very serious. I think you all are overreacting.
RADHIKA : you think we are overreacting?
RAHUL : yes mom! Maybe they have gone for a walk.
NARESH : are you really an idiot !! Who goes for a walk  at noon with infants?
PRATIMA : Rahul, we all have seen how Pritika had behaved in these days. It has been just two days she has started behaving normally… and today suddenly she is missing with the children. Do you think this is not a serious problem!
Rahul was going to say something when they suddenly heard a little baby's cry.
ADESH : This is my daughter…
Adesh and everyone else turned towards the entrance and saw Pritika was entering into the room  with frowning face.
PRITIKA : what happened? Why everyone is here?
Seeing her Adesh hurriedly walked near her and hugged her.
ADESH : where have you gone? Where are the babies?
Then Adesh and others noticed behind Pritika, Ridhima entered into the room  with the baby boy and Nidhi entered into the room with the baby girl.
Seeing Nidhi everyone became little emotional. After some emotional hugging section, everyone settled in the living room.
RADHIKA : so you two had gone to bring back Nidhi.
RAHUL : No mom… they have just accompanied our munchkins to bring back their bua.
ADESH : Wait… you knew everything… right? That’s why you were so calm.
RAHUL : hihihi… I had told you guys… maybe they have gone for walk. It’s not wrong… they had really gone for a walk… it was just long walk… by car.
Adesh throw a cushion towards Rahul.
NILIMA : ok ok… enough! Stop your childishness. Adesh, you have already become a dad.
RADHIKA : Yeah... Stop your fight. I am very happy. Everyone is home. Tomorrow is the puja (worship god) for our babies. We will keep their name. Pritika, Adeshe have you decided any name yet? If not then I have thought some names.
Hearing this everyone started telling they have thought some names, except Nidhi.
ADESH : we have already decided.
Everyone became quiet and they all made some annoying faces.
PRITIKA : The names are Advik and Advika.
Hearing the name Nidhi gave a shocked reaction and tears started to fall down from her eyes. Seeing Nidhi's reaction others understood who has given this names. They all became very happy.
Kailash wanted to use this chance and tell Pritika everything but Vikram had warned him. Vikram thought this is not a good time. Pritika has just recover from this trauma. He didn’t want to make his niece sad.
ADITI : Nidhi, now you will continue your internship here in the city… right? Don’t worry you dadu will talk with the Principal.
Nidhi hurriedly replied…
NIDHI : NO Mom! I…I want to continue  my internship there. I like that place. People are very nice there.
Everyone was sceptically looked at Nidhi but didn’t said anything. Ridhima and Pritika only looked at each other a gave each other a knowing smile.
In Pritika and Adesh's room
After Pritika put the sleeping babies in their crib Adesh suddenly hugged her from behind encircling his hand around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.
ADESH : Thank you…
Pritika turned around and looked at Adesh with questioning eyes.
PRITIKA : Thank you?
ADESH : Yes…thank you for being back Nidhi…I understand She will go back… I can guessed the reason seeing your and Ridhi's gesture. There must be someone special is waiting.
Pritika didn’t response in this statement. She just smiled.
PRITIKA : Adesh, I should say thank you. Thank you Adesh for tolerating my nonsense behaviour. Thank you for handling me with so much patience. I love you.
Adesh kissed on Pritika’s forehead…
ADESH : I love you too. Thank you for giving me these two lovely children.
Right at this moment, the baby boy started crying.
ADESH :No.. I am taking back my words. Not two lovely… one lovely baby and one irritating baby.
Said with an annoyed face. Seeing Adesh's reaction and hearing his words Pritika chuckled and went near the baby boy's crib to pacify her.