Chapter - 33

Pritika’s POV
Today we are going to the Thakurs mansion. They have invited all of us today. Next week is my first round of dance competition. I have told my dadi to come but she said she will come on my final round. I said to dadi why she didn’t want to come? And what if I don’t get selected for final round. She replied she trusts in my ability and I will definitely get selected for the final round.
I just hope I will get selected. I am little sad that my dadi will not come for my competition. I have asked dadi the reason but she didn’t said anything. Adesh has promised me, next week he will take me to visit dadi after the first round of competition will end.
As I was sad that my dadi will not come, so Adesh has suggested me to invite Tanvi di and her family. I have agreed… though our first meeting was bad but after that they have changed. They have come two times and brought many gifts for me. Thanvi Di’s father has requested me to call him mamu, he said I don’t have any mamu and he also misses his sister, so if I call him he will feel more connected with me. So I started calling him mamu and his wife as mami.
What an irony! My mother’s own family doesn’t even care about us and here Tanvi di's family now loves me like I am their own family. Now they are giving me the love my maternal family should have given me.
I am very happy and excited also today first time I will go to their place. Tanvi di has told me her brother will also come today from Canada with his family.
Third Person’s POV
Pritika’s thought broke and she startled a little when suddenly Adesh encircled his hand around her waist from behind. Adesh kept his chin on Pritika’s shoulder.
ADESH : what are you thinking ?
PRITIKA : Nothing….. Aah
Adesh pinch on Pritika’s waist…
ADESH : If you don’t tell me then I will do it again.
PRITIKA : I said no… nothing….. Aaaah
This time Adesh bite on Pritika’s shoulder.
PRITIKA : are you human or what??
ADESH : Noo vampire..
Pritika rolled her eyes. She turned around, now she was facing Adesh. Adesh's hands were still encircled around Pritika’s waist.
PRITIKA : you know what! You have a bipolar disorder. I am sure of that. Otherwise how could someone sometimes behaves like a serious businessman and Sometimes behaves so childish.
ADESH : uhu… not bipolar disorder… I am twin of Adesh… we both brothers are having a relationship with you.
PRITIKA : Ha… ha… ha this was a very bad joke.
ADESH : really!!! (Said with a raised eyebrows and a mischievous smile on his face)
Adesh started to tickle Pritika on her belly… Pritika started laughing. After some time Adesh stopped tickling and joined his head with her.
Both of them looked at each other and gave each other a beautiful smiled… Their beautiful moments broke by the sound of someone’s coughing..
RAHUL : Ahem! Ahem!
Adesh and Pritika looked at the entrance of their room and saw Rahul was standing with a idiotic smiling face. Pritika blused a little and Adesh gave a annoyed expression.
ADESH : I think I need to send you London again.
Hearing this Rahul pouted and Pritika hit Adesh on her arms with little angry face.
Seeing this gesture of Pritika, Rahul gave his brother, Adesh a smug smile.
RAHUL : let’s go… everyone is waiting for you guys for a long time.
Hearing this Pritika hurriedly ran downstairs without caring about Adesh and Rahul.
RAHUL : Let’s go brother… look your wife forget about you. Only this little brother of your care about you… and look at you, you don’t even care about this little brother. (Said very dramatically, even acted like wiping his tears)
Adesh hit lightly on Rahul’s head.
ADESH : Idiot, don’t irritate me… we are going your would be in-laws house. You already know they like very much and now I am their favourite grandson-in-law . So don’t irritate me…or I will make your impression very bad in front of them. (Smirked)
Rahul made an annoyed face. Adesh kept his hand on Rahul's shoulder.
ADESH : let’s go my little brother.
Both brother left the room holding each other shoulder.
Everyone was waiting outside of the house in front of their car. They all sat into their own cars and left together towards Thakur Mansion.