Chapter 61.

"See it wasn't that bad" I said, walking back in to his office and setting down the papers he shoved into my hands when we were walking back.

"Yes well that is because all of those men know what to say and what now to say when you're around" he growled throwing the papers on his desk. "We got absolute shit done today" he said shaking his head.

"Please" I rolled my eyes sitting back down as he snapped his head up at me once more.

"Arabella I swear to fücking god, I know this is a test for me but you are still required to follow all the rules that I have given you" he snapped clenching his jaw. "Do you understand?"

I nodded slowly, confused as to why he suddenly snapped so quickly. He sat back down in his chair and began scribbling thighs down on the few sheets of paper in front of him. It was so odd to see Harry as tough as he is, working in such a nice clean office around men in expensive suits. Although it was obvious that there was no way to get Harry in a suit, it was nice to dream that maybe one day I'll see it.

As the minutes went by, boredom stuck and my impatience began to grow. The office had been expensive but sleek and basic. It was mainly white with a few pieces of mahogany furniture giving it a little pop of color. File cabinets had been shoved into corners and collecting dust. Harry probably hasn't been here enough to clean it or maybe he just doesn't clean in general. Before I even realized what I was doing, I was already up to get a closer look at the office.

There was a single picture frame sitting on top o the filing cabinet with a metal frame around the sides. The picture was of all of the boys, all clad in their Savage leather jackets. Their eyes were completely bloodshot and none of them held a smile, just cold hard faces. Harry was easiest to pick out considering his height and curly hair. Like usual his jaw was clenched in the picture just like it was everyday

"That is one of the very few pictures I have of me and the boys" I heard a rough voice call from behind me. I turned to see the same face from the picture sitting in front of me.

"When was this take?" I asked, picking up the frame and holding the cold metal in my hands.

"Couple years ago. We were so fücking drunk and high I barely even remember allowing that picture to be taken" he said shaking his head at the memory. "Crazy night" he mumbled rubbing his temples.

"Do you still take pot?" I asked making the corners of his lips turn upward. He bit his lip before releasing a quick laugh.

"It's smoke pot, baby. You don't take pot, you smoke it" he chuckled shaking his head and popping his dimples. Here go the mood changes "And for the record, yes I still smoke pot. Not like I used to, but every once In a while" he said. I pouted and looked back at the picture.

"Where do you get it?" I asked making him shrug and lean back in the chair.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" he said folding his hands behind his head.

"Never" I said looking at him with a serious expression. Never will I ever take drugs of any sort. Although I smoked a cigarette with Harry, I absolutely hated it and will never do it again.

"Good girl" he mumbled under his breath returning back to his paperwork.

Looking back at the picture I began to imagine what 20-year old Harry was like. He must have been ruthless considering he raised an entire gang with the help of the boys, but there must have been something about him that made everyone so frightened of him, even those in his gang. The people from Ferocious were never afraid of my brothers and always were able to keep a civil conversation with them without shying away in fear.