Chapter 84.

ARABELLA CASPER

"Hey" I said, walking into Harry's office. After we had a nice dinner at a little Italian restaurant, Harry immediately sped home and had been sitting in his office for hours.

"Hi" he said, looking up from his stack of papers and running his hand through his hair. Stress was evident in his eyes as his paperwork had taken a toll on him.

"Are you coming to bed? You've been down here for a while, it's already 12" I said making his eyes widen as he looked at his watch.

"Fück" he cursed, letting his head rest on the back of the chair.

"Stressed out?" I asked making him close his eyes and nod.

"So much fücking paperwork" he said, tugging the roots of his hair.

I walked over towards his desk and behind his chair, allowing my fingers to slip into his curls and massage his scalp. I felt his body relax a bit as my finger nails lightly scratched while he took deep breaths. The paper in front of him had scribbles down the whole page as small printed words littered around it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Some peace treaty from Ruthless.." he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Whose that again?" I asked as he took a deep breath.

"Africa" he responded making me nod even though he can't see me.

"That's a good thing though, right? They want to end their rivalry with Savage?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Yeah it's good they want peace but just like every other fücking peace treaty from these gangs, it comes with a price" he said.

"Like what?" I asked, coming out from around the back of the chair to stand in front of him.

"They want all these benefits, like a bunch of territory in Europe and for us to go under their name and our men to go with theirs and so much more. There's no point, there would be peace between us but too many people from Savage would be unhappy" he said as I leaned against the desk.

"Then why don't you say that?" I asked.

"Because, originally they aren't the ones that asked for peace in the first place, we were. This is what they want in return for the peace" he said.

"Do you think Savage and Ferocious will ever have peace?" I asked.

"I don't know, that's a lot of bad blood.." he shrugged.

"How did you become leader of all of this?" I asked making him let out a small chuckle.

"I really don't even know, baby" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to sit on his lap.

"Come to bed" I mumbled as his face came closer to mine.

"Why, what's waiting for me?" he asked with a smirk, before pressing his lips to mine.

He pulled me to straddle his lap as his tongue begged for entrance. I allowed him in and immediately he began his assault on my mouth. His hands rested on my hips as one of mine had fell on his chest and the other tugged its way through his curls. A groan left his lips as I felt him harden through his jeans. I smirked a little and pulled back hearing him let out a low growl of protest.

"Don't do that to me.." he said, trying to get to my lips again.

"No, you need to get upstairs and go to sleep. Tomorrow is Monday and you have work" I said sternly making him whine.

"Was that your way of bribing me?" he asked teasingly making me smile.

"Yes" I said fiddling with the piercing on his lips. "It better have worked because you need to sleep" I said making him roll his eyes.