Chapter 89.

UNEDITED PLEASE POINT OUT MISTAKES!

~

HARRY STYLES

I was fücking shaking. I've never held a kid once in my life and now I get my half sister shoved into my arms. What if I drop her? Arabella would fücking kill me if I dropped this kid. I grabbed the baby by her armpits, pulling her out of Ara's hands and dangled her in front of me. What the fück am I supposed to do? Why did Ara make this look so easy. This poor fücking kid must regret her decisions so much.

"Harry, rest her on your hip. One hand goes underneath her and the other supports her back" Arabella said softly from beside me, placing my arms where they should be. This was better.

"Thanks" I said sheepishly watching her smile. I looked down at the little girl as she looked up at me. I wonder if she knew..

I wonder if she knew what kind of person I was. I wonder if she could sense negativity and darkness on me. I heard babies can do that type of shït. Her eyes were wide and took me in carefully. She seemed mesmerized by all the tattoos on my arms and for once, I was happy the sleeve of my t-shirt was covering the half naked lady, tattooed on my arm. She looked at all the piercings on my lips and eyebrow with a confused expression. Trust me, the feeling is mutual.

I looked around the room to see everyone nearly gawking at the sight of me with the baby in my arms, even Ella, cocked a raised eyebrow at us. I feel really fücking uncomfortable and if it wasn't for the fact that I was holding this baby I would probably walk out of this fücking room. Looking over at Ara, I watched a smile graze over her lips. Why the fück is she looking at me like that? She better fücking not think about kids.

Fück she's thinking about kids.

"She really likes you" Luchesi commented making me want to fücking die.

"I don't know why" I said, trying to keep it more to myself.

"This is cute, let me get my phone" my mum said, running over to her purse.

"Mum, no" I whined, throwing my head back.

"Yes yes" she said pulling out the camera.

"I'm not smiling" I mumbled, staring blankly at the camera.

"God forbid" my mum murmured, making Luchesi and Ara laugh.

After the flash went of I felt the baby stir a bit in my arms. Fück, I forgot babies are squirmy. I tightly held on to her just until I got to somewhere to put her down but I was already too late. A cough came from her throat and soon I felt something warm against my shoulder. She just fücking threw up on me. I nearly gagged and looked over at Arabella in a panic. What the fück do I do?

"Oh my god" Arabella said on the verge of laughter as my mum had nearly doubled over.

"Take her" I whispered to Arabella as she grabbed the baby and rested her on to her hip.

"Good job, Gem" Luchesi said making me flip him off.

"Fück off" I said, making Arabella kick at my foot.

"No swearing" she said motioning to the baby.

"I'm going to change" I said, immediately pulling my top over my head.

This is why I don't fück with kids. I sprinted up the stairs and threw the t-shirt into the hamper. I'm fucking disgusted. I know it wasn't her fault and she couldn't really warn me, but it's still gross. I looked around my room before decieding that, I'm not staying in these sweatpants either, it's just not happening. I tugged them off before beginning my hunt for clothes in my boxers.