Chapter 16.

A.N.

Unedited Sorry!!!

Picture above or to the side is Harry's office.

~

When I had woken up my body was a little frightened. I had forgotten where I was or who I was with. The last thing I could remember before falling asleep was being tucked into that small room with Sophia as my brother was talking to Harry and that was it, everything that happened after was blinded by sleep.

I looked around and noticed the slightly familiar environment. My body was placed on one of Harry's many couches as a blanket was thrown over my body. The television was on, the volume was low but the pictures still flashed across the screen. I peered around the room, looking for Harry, but found it empty. The dogs sat in front of my body on the couch, almost as if they were guards.

My hand was brought down to pet their heads. They relaxed into my hand and let me pet both of them. I took of the blanket and stood up shakily, looked around and noticing the heat had been raised since this morning. Was it still the same day? Was it already Sunday? I shook my head and looked down at the dogs.

"Find Harry" I said quietly as my confidence had still been low from Harry's comments. Their heads instinctively dropped to the floor to begin sniffing. I quietly chuckled to myself as they began walking out of the living room. My body quietly followed behind in a cautious walk. After what had happened, my whole personality changed in a small window of time.

The dogs led out of the living room and into the front hallway. I followed behind as they made their way over towards one of the many doors on first floor hallway. They walked over to one of the first few and stopped abruptly in front of one. I looked at them as they looked at me. A smile fell on my face as I pat their heads and swallowed thickly.

This was Harry's study, he said I could only come in here for emergencies yet here I was about to walk right in. My mind was fighting whether or not to just go back into the living room and wait for him to finish, but I knew that he could spend hours upon hours in this room. I took a deep breath and placed my hand on the cool metal.

My knuckles lightly knocked on the door as I bit my lip in fright. I heard a grunt from the other side of the door and before I knew it the door was ripped open. Harry stood their in a pair of grey sweatpants and blank t-shirt, his feet were covered in black socks and his necklaces were resting on his chest. I quietly gasped in fear as his overwhelming presence surrounded me.

"Your up?" he said keeping his fingers on the door as mine nervously fumbled in front of me, another nervous habit that I picked up from my mother. He watched me for a second before speaking up. "Come in, I'm guessing you want to know what happened" he said reaching for my wrist.

I gasped as his whole hand wrapped around my upper arm. He effortlessly pulled me into the room and closed the door behind me. His tall frame led me over to the small brown leather couch on the opposite side of his desk. I sat down and shivered as the cold leather touch my jean clad legs. He smirked and handed me the blanket from behind the couch.

"Arabella, are you okay? This is usually the time you start yelling at me" he said walking over to his side of the desk and plopping down in the large comfy desk chair. He grabbed his glass of whatever he was probably drinking. I watched him drink it with curious eyes. He smirked and wiped his mouth, "I would give you some, but you're not legal yet" he said.