Chapter 9.

The ride to Harry's so called friends house was very quiet. Here and there he would sing along a couple lyrics to the soft rock music coming from the expensive car speakers. I was very surprised to see that Harry owns many expensive cars, all sitting in his underground garage. He had a lot more money then I had thought. I knew that he would never let me drive any car in the garage, but I couldn't help but have a small adoration to the white Mercedes parked furthest to the wall. After I had declared that was my favourite car Harry immediately turned around to a different one. He is so rude.

His ignorance led to the small argument we had for the first ten minutes of the ride, ending in him declaring it was over before I could even call him out. It still shocked me that someone with so much money is the rudest person on the planet. You would think with all that money you'd at least be a little happy, but with this man it's something new every minute. He was ridiculous and I could only imagine what his friends were like.

As we pulled up to the house I realized that this was no regular house. It was another immaculate mansion house. What did these guys do as a job? Probably sell drugs, there is no way any regular person can make his much money sitting back and kidnapping people. They had to be drug dealers that, or they stole all the money from the bank. It could honestly be either.

"Who's house is this?" I asked. Looking at the large brick building in awe.

"My friend Liam's" he mumbled pulling up farther into the driveway.

I looked at the bottom of the driveway to see three other expensive cars sitting in a perfect row. They were millionaires for being killers as backwards as that sounds. But, for some reason I felt jealous that Savage have this much money and Seth and Elliot barley sent us enough for food. Maybe they have money and don't send it. I shook my head trying to rid the horrible thoughts as we pulled up to the house.

The outside was beautiful, the brick was brand new almost as if it was put in yesterday. The porch wrapped around the entire side of the house as far as I could see. It was honestly breath taking, like a picture out of a magazine perfect. After taking another scan of the house, I felt the car stop and Harry text something into his phone. I took a look around the property and noticed the leaves on the trees were almost all off. It was almost winter and I always love the winter.  Hopefully, by the time Christmas and New Year come I will be back home and the man next to me will be dead. Hopefully.

"Ok we already went over this but I feel like we need to talk about it again" he said turning off the car and facing me. "I'm introducing you to my four best mates, I've known these guys since Savage started. Don't make me regret letting you meet them" he said running a hand through his hair.

"So it's a privilege to meet your mass murder buddies" I said forcing a large fake smile. He growled and rolled his eyes.

"I can turn this car around and we can go home. You don't have to be semi free, I can keep you locked in the house for the rest of the time" he said raising a challenging eyebrow. I crossed my arms, timidly as he smirked in victory. "Behave" he muttered, ripping the keys out of the ignition and opened the door. I huffed and unbuckled my seat belt, opening the door.

Running to catch up with him, I walked behind him as he went up two steps at a time to the front door. Instead of knocking like any normal person would do, he took it upon himself to just open the door and walk right on in. I watched him in horror as he just intruded into the home. He turned around and gave me a look as I stood on the porch. I shook my head and cautiously moved into the home. Harry turned around to go looking through the house as I stood in awe.