Chapter 87.

HARRY STYLES

After lunch I drove Ara back to the house. I decided that I would finish the day from home considering I didn't feel like dealing with the shït the boys would give me once they found out about our little date. She was happy to find out considering the rest of her day would have probably included hanging out with Luchesi. We were sat in my office, me behind the desk and her on the couch in front of me.

She played on her phone, probably texting Sophia while playing some angry pigeon game. I watched her tongue stick out in concentration as her hands slid across the screen. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to know what she was thinking. It would be a lot easier for me to get her going if I could embarrass her with her own thoughts. I put down the paper in my hands and spoke out.

"I don't want to do paperwork anymore" I stated making her nod and not take her eyes off of her game.

"Mhhhm" she said furrowing her eyebrows at the screen.

"After a while it gets old" I complained watching her not even move.

"I see" she said, not even paying attention. This could be fun.

"Maybe I should just quit being a gang leader" I tested, seeing if she was listening.

"Oh that's great, Harry" she said still not even looking at me.

"Just think, all that spare time you could fill by giving me some head" I said, a smirk on my lips.

"Yup" she said still looking at the screen. I watched her eyes twitch a bit before they widened in shock as she shot her head up. "Harry!" she squealed making me laugh.

"You need to put that thing down, you've been on it for hours" I said making her pout. I stood up and began walking towards the couch.

"No I haven't!" she defended, her eyes momentarily wandering towards the screen.

"I miss the days when you had no choice but to talk to me" I chuckled making her pout.

"I still talk to you!" she defended making me smile.

"Well until you can convince me otherwise.." I said, lightly tugging the phone from her hands and sliding it into my pocket "...this is mine" I said with a smirk.

"No fair! You're always on your phone!" she argued back making me bit my lip.

"Yes, but I have stuff for work on there" I said making her shake her head and stand up before playfully pushing me.

"Doesn't matter" she said with raised eyebrows and a playful smile.

I watched her cute little pout as she stood in front of me. I will never understand how someone so small has so much pent up sass in her. She always has a little remark or something to say no matter what, but maybe that's what I like. I'm so used to girls letting me walk over them, that now watching someone tell me 'no' and give me some attitude back makes me want to prove myself.

I can't explain why the things she does affect me the way they do. Even a single look from her while I'm in my most heated moments can calm me down. I wish she understood what was going on in my head so she can help me. Every time I feel myself slipping back into darkness somehow that bright smile pulls me out. She defies everything that I have ever known which gives me a feeling of delicacy.

I guess in a way she was like a cloudless day, beautiful and bright but at the same time mysterious as to how no darkness could harm her

She may not know, but I do and maybe the rest of the world too.