Chapter 17.

A.N.

I made a trailer!! The video should be above or on the side and if it isn't I will put the link in the comments!

Song of the chapter:

I See Fire- Ed Sheeran (I literally kept this on repeat while writing this chapter!)

~

It is one thing to be taken away from your family. To be shoved into a foreign country and be forced to live with someone who you can't help but despise. It is one thing to not be able to contact your loved ones in any form, no talking, calling, or even letters can be sent. It is one thing to have to bear the pain of home-sickness and to have your family unable to contact you. But it is another thing to be thought of as dead.

I knew that it would be a while until I was able to contact my family again, days, weeks, months, but never did I think it would have to come down to them trying to find me but now there is no shot since they believe I am dead. The small chance of escape and freedom had been shut tightly and locked away. Now all I had left was the small hope of escape, but we all knew it would never happen.

This house had been sealed tight and almost every door had been double locked by Harry all except my balcony door. If I jumped out I would surely fall to my death, there is no doubt about that, the fall had to be at least three stories high and my body would be unable to sustain the impact. There was no way out and for once I had no idea what I was going to do.

We sat there for a minute, completely quiet not even the sound of our breathing was heard. It was tense the loss of sound was making my ears go def as well as my sight to be blurred by tears. I blinked very slowly letting the tears fall out, it was weak especially to be doing so in front of Harry but I had no choice, if I held it in I would only get dry sobs after and have an extremely red face in the morning.

I looked up at him standing in front of his desk, he hadn't left his position nor had he taken his eyes off of me. He looked at my face and the tears rolling down it but his face didn't change, not even a slight trace of pity fell upon it, just a stern look and un-interested eyes. My body felt as if a large weight was pressing into me. He was the first to talk, like he always was but this time, I wish it was me to speak the first words.

"Stop crying" he growled, sitting up on the desk and opening his legs. My eyes blew open at his comment, how could I just stop crying? He looked back at me with angry eyes. "I mean it Arabella, crying will get you nowhere in life and if you think for a minute I am going to just comply with you because of your tears, you should think otherwise" he said harshly.

I gulped and began to wipe the tears off of my face. "Why did you tell them I am dead?" I asked very quietly, only enough for him to barely hear. He shuffle on his desk and reached onto the side for the small pack of cigarettes and the black lighter that went with it. He took one from the pack and lit it up before taking a large drag from it.

"There is a reason behind my madness, my dear Arabella" he said as each word was followed by the smoke of his cigarette. "If I told you why I said that, then it would entail me in telling you the whole plan I have going in my head and the last thing I need right now is another voice interrupting my thoughts" he said flicking some of the ash onto the hardwood floor. I glared at the grey embers on the floor, I'm going to end up having to clean that later.

"That doesn't give you the authority to just go an tell them that I am dead" I hissed letting my small and slightly dry fists ball up in a small rage of anger. He smirked and took a small drag from the cigarette before letting it settle between his thumb and forefinger.

"It actually does give me the authority, Arabella You do not realize how powerful I actually am" he said reaming calm. He looked back at me with a sinister smile "You only see the side of me when I am at home and at ease, if I ever brought you to my work to you would see me in your nightmares, love" he said making me scowl at the nickname.