Chapter 8.

He seemed on edge, nervous almost, like he didn't want me seeing his house. Tensing, every time he opened a door to reveal a new room. I watched how he seemed to be unaware of what to say, almost like he had never done this before. He probably never had a girl live with him before, maybe stay the night, but not long enough for a house tour.

When we were downstairs, he showed me the man cave that I was not allowed in unless I was serving beer, which is ridiculous. We ended up continuing to upstairs, where his bedroom still remained a mystery. I kept my gaze anywhere but him for the most part of the tour.

Finally, as we came to the end of the other hallway, two doors remained un-revealed.

"This is your room" he said stopping in front of one of the two doors. "Keep in mind, this is the only room you will be in when I am at work so please make yourself at home" he said forcing a fake smile on his lips. He turned the knob of the door, revealing a complete shock to what I thought my room could be.

The walls were a cream color with gold detailing the entire room. The first thing I noticed was the large bed plopped in the middle with a beautiful gold and white detailed comforter. Two night stands sat on either sides of the bed with matching lamps on top of each and a wardrobe next to the left one. A few chairs were placed around a coffee table and a large closet was right across from it. The main accessory of the room had to be the stunning chandelier hanging from the ceiling, giving a soothing effect in the room. It was beautiful. I stepped farther into the room to notice that a balcony was beautifully placed with gold curtains giving it privacy.

I gawked at the room, while Harry stood in the door way with his arms crossed. How could he be so ignorant, when his house is this incredible.

"This room is amazing" I said walking over to the bed. It was then I noticed that both of my bags were placed on top looking small on the large bed. "How did my bags get up here?" I asked.

"I brought them up while you were in the bathroom. Good thing I did, or else you would've been in my room" he said darkly, making a chill go down my spine.

I walked around the room letting my fingers slide smoothly over the beautifully crafted furniture. His house is truly immaculate. After looking around, I turned back towards the demon himself.

"I'm ready for the rest" I said walking towards the door.

"That's it, there's no more to my house" he said taking a few steps backwards. I shook my head and walked out of the room and into the hallway.

I turned to face the door, but then realized that it wasn't just any regular door. It was dead-bolted shut, locks running all up the side.

"What's in there?" I asked, scared of what the answer may be. After a few seconds of silence, I began walking towards it, but was abruptly pulled back by large hand on my arm.

"Don't you even think about it!" Harry screamed, making my eyes water at his harshness, but that only fueled the fire. "I'm serious! This room is different then my room. You are not even allowed near it!" he hissed, by this point tears were streaming down my cheeks. "If I so much as see you anywhere near that door, there will be hell to pay!" he said finally letting go of my arm.